2021 VASJ Vikings Football: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
COVID? Bye week? On senior night? Lol, I don’t think so, sir.
are you that big of a loser? you’re so outraged because of the pathetic year your team is having its, team to use smear tactics on another school…..pathetic !!
btw…..you’re team was basically handed a free trip to the finals last year……that’s a fact

COVID? Bye week? On senior night? Lol, I don’t think so, sir.
Unconfirmed reports are that it is no accident it happened the week the Vikings were scheduled to play Padua. It seem the Friars in Parma may be on to something. Again unconfirmed but a good source made this call to me weeks ago that this game was not going to get played one way or another.

Unconfirmed reports are that it is no accident it happened the week the Vikings were scheduled to play Padua. It seem the Friars in Parma may be on to something. Again unconfirmed but a good source made this call to me weeks ago that this game was not going to get played one way or another.

lol way wrong. Sorry my friend.

are you that big of a loser? you’re so outraged because of the pathetic year your team is having its, team to use smear tactics on another school…..pathetic !!
btw…..you’re team was basically handed a free trip to the finals last year……that’s a fact

And your fan base is the losers pal. Just read this entire thread.

Padua's post indicates VASJ canceled the game. If its' COVID related, could that impact Week 11 as many teams have missed two weeks for that issue? If it's for "rest", seems odd to cancel Senior Night straight up and not just play backups for the majority of the game. If its something else, well then things sure will be interesting.

Otherwise the cancellation sounds like it may be COVID positive case within the VASJ program based on one of the coaches reactions on Twitter.

Lake Catholic will be holding a garage type sale from May 28th until June 10th in order to liquidate all assets. Unconfirmed/confirmed reports say that Chuck E. Cheese will be leasing out the abandoned space. More reports are stating that there will be a Hall of Fame located in the lavatories. Please, bring your own mask to visit.

Just keep on chirping. Sure feel bad for the seniors at VASJ this weekend. But hey, LC sucks and is closing.

Yep, nothing to see here folks.

Literally the same $h!# was said 10+ years by Lake staff and personnel. Heard it 1st hand. Let’s add BrushArc into the mix for hoots and hollars

what the “lcidiot ” is most likely referring to is an incident that occurred at the Euclid soorts plant last spring…He apparently talked to kids he wasn’t supposed to. They self reported themselves to the ohsaa and were required to take classes per the ohsaa! other than that the only other thing i can think of is the beat down a few weeks ago at Case!

We all know what happened with Ursiline last post season.. This is a trash comment Viking89. They could only play the teams that were in front of them - beat some good teams along the way.

I'm hearing a lot of different things on this, most credible is something may be announced tomorrow by OHSAA. If true and the OHSAA has something to say...

And if it does not go the way I am hearing don't shoot me on this one Viking fans. I have nothing but respect for what the school was/is on many levels, JR on the other hand is entirely different situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.