2021 VASJ Vikings Football: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome pettman from Mass. We all know that you are here to learn about how to WIN a CHAMPIONSHIP. That elusive 1st state -ship has been too much to attain for you Mass. holes. Please, stay in-tuned with this thread in order to find the answer to your paradox. Charlie Sheen
I would cry to if I was 0 for a lifetime in the playoffs.

Lake Catholic is closing.

The slum they call VASJ is falling apart. Those kids need air conditioning, or even a practice field to play on. And what a great and upcoming area there at 185th and Lake Shore. JUST WIN BABY

Maybe VASJ can play their home games at 3:00pm on Fridays at one of the senate school stadiums. If not, East Cleveland Shaw has a beautiful stadium with lights!

Alright seasons over, we get it, some people have a disdain for JR which is understandable, we can’t do anything about it, I’m sure school admin is looking into this more and will take further action if needed. But as I said, don’t act like other coaches try to recruit kids from other schools as well. Is it sketchy? Hell yes it is and I don’t think it’s right. It is what it is at this point. Time to focus on this upcoming basketball season and will talk football later this summer. Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.