2021 VASJ Vikings Football: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice post and nice win tonight. Maybe VASJ should of took that open week they had and played Benedictine instead of dodging them. Might of been better prepared for the beat down by Glenville tonight.
Glenville beat down the Vikings for sure. Benedictine had a game already and VASJ played Ursuline. How did Lake do tonight? Funny how you had your tail between your legs until now. Typical liberal. Let the men talk. Go to bed .

Me as well. It’s unfortunate though that you guys have to travel 30 miles west for a home game for the second straight week. What happened with using Wickliffe stadium?
As an alumn that’s embarrassing. Most of the fields were available

Glenville beat down the Vikings for sure. Benedictine had a game already and VASJ played Ursuline. How did Lake do tonight? Funny how you had your tail between your legs until now. Typical liberal. Let the men talk. Go to bed .
Neither Benedictine nor VASJ played a game week 5 when there were discussions about playing each other.

Hope you guys enjoyed your stay at division 4. You will for sure be moving to division 2 or 3 next year. Enjoy playing Chardon, Aurora in division 3 or Hoban and Benedictine or Massillon in division 2.

Warning if you fire him, he will lawyer up. He will also take everyone involved down with him. You knew the deal when you signed on with him. Whether it was one year or five years, it is bound to be an ugly ending for everyone involved.
Coaching contracts are 1 year supplementals. Doesn’t need to be fired for cause, just not renewed for a different direction.

HEY YO, how you doin'? Welcome to all of my Mass. followers. I understand that I am your Pied Piper of Hamelin. I know that you enjoy the hospitality of a CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD like this JOES one. Stay awhile and learn how to be Charlie Sheen. That is a WINNER.
If you where looking for a comment from me after the 'VILLE game then do not be disappointed, for I have commented very little about any game and you can look it up if you want to waste your time. Suffice to write, the better team won. You see, we deal with reality over here.
You Mass. holes live in what Rodney Dangerfield would call "fantasy land". What you think that you have cannot be verified. Thus, you have NOTHING but plenty of talk and a cult as a city. Please, come back again, so that you can learn from a school that has MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS in MULTIPLE SPORTS. However, our minds are not consumed about CHAMPIONSHIPS in the way that it has taken control of your existence.

I agree, you have not really commented post game, many times this season. You're too consumed with what's going on in Massillon.

Anyway....to show you there's no hard feelings, I cordially invite you and any other St. Joe fans to be my personal guest at the Massillon game next friday....ya know....since your season is over.

HEY YO, how you doin'? Welcome to all of my Mass. followers. I understand that I am your Pied Piper of Hamelin. I know that you enjoy the hospitality of a CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD like this JOES one. Stay awhile and learn how to be Charlie Sheen. That is a WINNER.
If you where looking for a comment from me after the 'VILLE game then do not be disappointed, for I have commented very little about any game and you can look it up if you want to waste your time. Suffice to write, the better team won. You see, we deal with reality over here.
You Mass. holes live in what Rodney Dangerfield would call "fantasy land". What you think that you have cannot be verified. Thus, you have NOTHING but plenty of talk and a cult as a city. Please, come back again, so that you can learn from a school that has MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS in MULTIPLE SPORTS. However, our minds are not consumed about CHAMPIONSHIPS in the way that it has taken control of your existence.
Yo HO, the titles won were by quality coaches who were also quality people! Salute!

I agree, you have not really commented post game, many times this season. You're too consumed with what's going on in Massillon.

Anyway....to show you there's no hard feelings, I cordially invite you and any other St. Joe fans to be my personal guest at the Massillon game next friday....ya know....since your season is over.
Where are we eating? and maybe drinking???

What is going on in Mass. is the usual debauchery surrounding intoxication. Domestic abuse, family strain particularly on children, economic loss, reduced work productivity, unemployment, etc. It sounds like the 7th circle of hell. All of this because of the failure of a football team.
I would like to attend. I can meet you outside of your sewer (city) limits so that you can drive the remainder on southward. If you cruise in a BMW or a Benz then forget it. I refuse to get in those status symbol machines.

Last edited:

Deflect and distract. What a mess on the slums of Lakeshore Blvd. Clown show.

JUST WIN BABY

What is going on in Mass. is the usual debauchery surrounding intoxication. Domestic abuse, family strain particularly on children, economic loss, reduced work productivity, unemployment, etc. It sounds like the 7th circle of hell. All of this because of the failure of a football team.
I would like to attend. I can meet you outside of your sewer (city) limits so that you can drive the remainder on southward. If you cruise in a BMW or a Benz then forget it. I refuse to get in those status symbol machines.
Yeah, so....you wanna go or not? Just thought you might wanna get a little football fix since Eucli....er, I mean St. Joe's season has ended.

If you're afraid of my driving bring a St. Joe football helmet to wear so that....oh, sorry....I forgot....you guys locked all of your equipment away yesterday.

Please no politics.
I agree. I know this character from that forum. I don't care for his childish theatrics. Comes with being a member of the left wing everybody gets a trophy cult. Except Lake could not even make a 16 team field. We smashed the f@_ K out of them.
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Last edited:
I agree. I know this character from that forum. I don't care for his childish theatrics. Comes with being a member of the left wing everybody gets a trophy cult. Except Lake could not even make a 16 team field. We smashed the f@_ K out of them.
Could have been caused by exposure to Sal, very Left wing for sure!

2020 - Lake Catholic 28 - VASJ
2021 - Lake Catholic 20 - Euclid 49

Is Lake playing Euclid again next year or will it be Glenville, Benedictine?

Yes you did, with Beachwood, Euclid and Cleveland public players. Congratulations you beat a 1-9 team with everyone else’s players. You must be proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.