2021 Three Rivers Athletic Conference...Who wins the title?

Who wins the 2021 Three Rivers Athletic Conference title?

• Findlay

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Fremont Ross

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Lima Senior

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Oregon Clay

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Toledo Central Catholic

Votes: 42 66.7%
  • Toledo St. Francis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toledo St. John's

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Toledo Whitmer

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone can convince me the ref didn't just ignore an SJJ lineman throwing the kid that intercepted the ball several yards after he was already out of bounds?

#17 from St. Francis is the real deal. I’m impressed with how they continually move him around.
Trey Talboo is probably the best Center Fielder in the TRAC baseball wise. Not surprised that his speed has translated to the gridiron. Apparently he’s also only been playing since last year too.

Trey Talboo is probably the best Center Fielder in the TRAC baseball wise. Not surprised that his speed has translated to the gridiron. Apparently he’s also only been playing since last year too.
I can see him being a great defensive centerfield, dude is a great playmaker.

Nice bounce back win for the Little Giants tonight, 34-10. Listening to parts of the game, it seemed more dominating than final score indicated.

Just made this post on other site; Findlay looks to have figured out things. Plus, the remaining schedule is favorable, so 7-3, 5-2 TRAC is likely. Not bad considering people wanted the Coaching Staff axed heading into Ross game

yeah, Findlay figured out if you can get some dope to hit your QB after the pass is off, you get another chance.

Did they have the Fremont game in hand? I see the close score but didn't know they "blew" the game. They certainly are flirting the 17th spot. Looks like they won the harbin lottery in the TCL, Start should win out. Clyde looks to grab at least two more wins.

A win against Lima would help and I don't think it would risk Lima's position, it would be a good win for conference. Lima needs four teams to pass them. Looking at the schedules. Tecumsah and Loveland don't look like they have any wins left on their schedules. Little Miami locked into two wins and one near for sure loss. Stebbins and Sidney play each other. Belmont hard to tell. I think Lima is in, lose out.

I’ve noticed this is the second time you referred to a Little Giant win as stealing it (Tiffin game). Your hatred of your alma mater which disowned you years ago is hilarious. Deep down inside you want them to crash and burn. Please just stick to your new boys the Truckers. We won’t miss you.

???

October 8th Games

Ross @ Lima Senior
St. John's @ St. Francis
Whitmer @ Central Catholic
Findlay @ Clay

Me too, I think someone might be trying just a bit too hard to find a negative in an off-hand wording. Point made, SFS was up solid and Fremont took it away from them. It wasn't given away. Seems it should be considered a positive statement from Fremont's POV.

Ha I guess yall don’t know the history of this individual which isn’t limited to this website.

Moving on, TRAC championship this week on Cherry St. Half tempted to skip the long haul to Lima and take this one in.

I felt TC was a steal because they went away from what they did best to get the big lead; throwing the ball to their athletic 6'2/6'3 receivers. Fell too much in love with running game which Ross did a solid job stopping the run most of the night.

Proboards or here, I've been consistent. Everyone knows my posting history.

Lima game scares me a little. Moreso I hope the kids are fixated on the Spartans and not following week's Irish

Roscoe, I was hoping to talk about my home Parish, also. Thankfully, there's a D7 Region 25 thread, Ha!

2000 CC 21-14
2001 CC 17-14
2002 CC 28-7
2003 Wh 27-16
2004 Wh 17-24 OT
2005 CC 46-14
2006 CC 28-7
2007 CC 24-23 OT
2008 CC 24-21
2009 Wh 7-14
2010 Wh 20-21
2011 Wh 21-38
2012 Wh 0-42
2013 CC 21-14
2014 CC 41-21
2015 CC 28-27
2016 CC 49-28
2017 Wh 14-21
2018 CC 21-0
2019 CC 42-14
2020 Covid

2012: Probably the best year ever in Toledo football?
Whitmer starts season with five privates.
St. Art, Det CC, FW Luers, SFS, SJJ
Loses to Moeller 20-12 in the state title game.

Central beats Trotwood 16-12 in the state title game.

Probably was best ever until the Whitmer scandal broke. Wonder what OHSAA did with those returned trophies? Melt them down?

2000 CC 21-14
2001 CC 17-14
2002 CC 28-7
2003 Wh 27-16
2004 Wh 17-24 OT
2005 CC 46-14
2006 CC 28-7
2007 CC 24-23 OT
2008 CC 24-21
2009 Wh 7-14
2010 Wh 20-21
2011 Wh 21-38
2012 Wh 0-42
2013 CC 21-14
2014 CC 41-21
2015 CC 28-27
2016 CC 49-28
2017 Wh 14-21
2018 CC 21-0
2019 CC 42-14
2020 Covid

2012: Probably the best year ever in Toledo football?
Whitmer starts season with five privates.
St. Art, Det CC, FW Luers, SFS, SJJ
Loses to Moeller 20-12 in the state title game.

Central beats Trotwood 16-12 in the state title game.
Toledo area will never have another year like it. Ever. Three league QB's went on to play pro football and 3 others went on to play at least D2. Whitmer beat eventual IN State Champ Leurs (Jaylon Smith), MI Runner-Up (DCC), and Ohio DII Champ TCC. The Oregon Clay team that finished 5-5 that season would win the TRAC this season (CC would be the only team to contend). That is how talented and deep the area was just 10 years ago as compared to today.

Put an asterisk next to the 2015 game. ;)

From roughly 2005 to 2016 Toledo area football was awesome with the pinnacle being roughly 2008-2012. Talent and depth and some great teams.

Last edited:
Toledo area will never have another year like it. Ever. Three league QB's went on to play pro football and 3 others went on to play at least D2. Whitmer beat eventual IN State Champ Leurs (Jaylon Smith), MI Runner-Up (DCC), and Ohio DII Champ TCC. The Oregon Clay team that finished 5-5 that season would win the TRAC this season (CC would be the only team to contend). That is how talented and deep the area was just 10 years ago as compared to today.

From roughly 2005 to 2016 Toledo area football was awesome with the pinnacle being roughly 2008-2012. Talent and depth and some great teams.
I live in a rural area between Findlay and Lima and have been to a lot of football games. Although I've been to many stadiums over 50+ years I am most often at either Spartan Stadium or Donnell because of the teams they bring in. All that being said, the first two years of the TRAC were like nothing I had seen since the days of the old Buckeye Conference. Lawd-d-d-d that was some good football. I was giddy at the thought of what it would be like to follow a conference with teams and talent like that.

Sadly, nothing lasts forever.

I still follow the conference and have made it to every stadium with the exception of Clay. It's not the TRAC of ten years ago but I still see the ghosts.

That 2012-2015 era of TRAC play was golden. I still find myself watching the highlights of the one game between Lima and TCC where the Irish came back from a 48-28 deficit to win. Seeing the kids in the back getting ready to rush the field after that win is some very nice nostalgia to look at on a quiet night.

I should assume that was the blown call at CCHS on the QB fumble? Clearly a fumble...
Who was the CCHS QB on that play? I remember CCHS getting to the championship game with Campbell, but I believe Washington was the original starter and was hurt at home against Fremont.

I should assume that was the blown call at CCHS on the QB fumble? Clearly a fumble...
Who was the CCHS QB on that play? I remember CCHS getting to the championship game with Campbell, but I believe Washington was the original starter and was hurt at home against Fremont.
Washington according to duh'local

Status
Not open for further replies.