2021 Three Rivers Athletic Conference...Who wins the title?

Who wins the 2021 Three Rivers Athletic Conference title?

• Findlay

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Fremont Ross

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Lima Senior

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Oregon Clay

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Toledo Central Catholic

Votes: 42 66.7%
  • Toledo St. Francis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toledo St. John's

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Toledo Whitmer

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's YOU, throwing your current QB under the bus. Didn't need much help from me after all now did you? And really, who exactly am I "antagonizing?" You? Your self-destructive self did that. Were you born stupid or did you work hard to become it? You didn't need much help stirring a pot. Let's see if we can help you connect the dots.

Other kid you love, this "superior" QB is here playing for Central.
Then consequently (you should look that word up) the one you got is......? How do you think the scenario you set up plays out in a positive for your actual QB? What exactly did you think would be discussed? Some QB in Texas?

? Try to help a guy out and all I get is criticism. Shheesh.

Be an adult, say that you have seen the error of your ways and apologize to your QB, to me and while you're at it to your mother for being such a disappointment.

monty python i fart in your general direction GIF
There is something seriously wrong with you. You've always reminded me of an old man yelling at the kids to get off his lawn.

Bud, if you have a problem with me, I suggest you hit that ignore button by my username. Side note, I am done defending you over on the Toledo board when the gang groups up on how weird you've been behaving.

May the Good Lord bless your soul, East.

There is something seriously wrong with you. You've always reminded me of an old man yelling at the kids to get off his lawn.

Bud, if you have a problem with me, I suggest you hit that ignore button by my username. Side note, I am done defending you over on the Toledo board when the gang groups up on how weird you've been behaving.

May the Good Lord bless your soul, East.
lol

I don't respect gangs and cliques nor need defending from anyone on that board and I've no idea who you are. As for the here, I defended YOUR QB, the one you actually have, the one you threw under the bus.

Imagine your sig other's FIL saying this about their previous, "Would have loved seeing him/her here slinging it to my child..."

Yeah, you'd have no problem with that sure... You heavily insulted the kid by wishing for the previous QB that was not even here.

A whole week later when that discussion was all forgotten, you allow yourself to get butt-hurt? Accept your words, stop trying to use God as a weapon for your frustrations and maybe your mind will open far enough you can see what you did with that statement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.