Search results

1. U

Federal League 2023-2024

Now that’s a fair statement. But I’d change toughest to Best. 😂
  2. U

Federal League 2023-2024

Parting gift and final thoughts. Your statement Louisville is the best team in the county. They aren’t one of the 2 still playing 💁🏽‍♂️. The fact you have to attack my character show you can’t argue any of the statements I made were wrong. Have a good day.
  3. U

Federal League 2023-2024

Welcome to yappi day one on the forum. And you’re reporting me. I haven’t done anything but completely disprove your statements with facts. I have seen a lot worse on this app brother 😂😂
  4. U

Federal League 2023-2024

I don’t think it’s thoughful conversation when you disregarded multiple state title teams and very talented teams with special players. Saying this is the best team since 05-06 McKinley is laughable. When you actually think about those other teams. McKinley won a state title and rolled off 41...
  5. U

Federal League 2023-2024

Your best player is a Jackson kid too like come on buddy.
  6. U

Federal League 2023-2024

Just and average year in the fed. And a lot of young teams you came into a fed forum talking. There is a reason you're not in the Fed anymore. You can’t compete year in and year out. It take your best team ever to compete. In a down year we have 2 teams in the regional. Stay in your lane.
  7. U

Federal League 2023-2024

Hoban is not the team as last year they lost 7 games this year. You beat McKinley at home. You’re not beating them at the field house. You didn’t play green or Jackson your league champs. Lake and Hoover on down years is respectable. 😂😂 but who on this Louisville team could stop any of that D1...
  8. U

Federal League 2023-2024

Last thing. We were down our best shooter if broom plays and yall try to double jacorey he’s hitting 3’s all night.
  9. U

Federal League 2023-2024

Also on note of officiating it is comical that you could blame the refs. 24 traveled 3 times in the first half no calls. They hit our second best player with 2 tik tak fouls in the first quarter and we sat him half. 3rd quarter half way through 5 fouls on glenoak zero on Louisville. When our...
  10. U

Federal League 2023-2024

Not a single player on that Louisville team that could hold the jock of any of those players I named.
  11. U

Federal League 2023-2024

This is an utterly idiotic and ridiculous statement. This is an average glenoak team. This Jackson team that won state titles were loaded with d1 talent. I saw no player that stuck out for Louisville. No D 1 talent. If Louisville was in the fed this year there record would be drastically...
  12. U

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Like the tigers big in this one.
  13. U

WK 14 Massillon (13-0) vs Green (10-3) D2 R7 Regional championship

Can I stream this somewhere?
  14. U

2023 Massillon Football

It hasn’t been a rivalry though. It’s been an whoppin.
  15. U

2023 Massillon Football

As a Glenoak alumni. That was embarrassing. I think it’s time to take Massillon off the schedule until we can compete. No need to be getting blasted every year in week 2 and not being able to build any confidence. Why go to glenoak if they can’t beat Massillon or McKinley.
  16. U

2023 Massillon Football

Congratulations on the huge win. Love what Massillon is doing for the state of Ohio. Can’t wait to see where my eagles stand next week against the top tier of competition.
  17. U

2023 Massillon Football

Any updates?
  18. U

2023 Massillon Football

Who is starting at Qb for the tigers today? Slaughter or Copley transfer?
  19. U

Mr Basketball Nominees?

Maybe if he was at a bigger school and playing better competition. I think Cupps will repeat.
  20. U

Still Undefeated

Glenoak 8-0