2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully tonight we see a team that is going to come out and take care of business early, I don't want to see us start out slow like last year. Seemed as if we were standing in the ring waiting to get hit in the mouth a few times before we started to fight. Last year we were incredibly young and we're returning the core group of kids from last years team. Great night for a football game in Massillon with a much anticipated opponent coming in. There's not much more that I anticipate in life than the 1st Tigers game of the year, can't wait it's something that I never take it for granted. Enjoy it tonight Tigers fans, take a minute to truly appreciate the moment. Go Tigers, beat Valdosta!

Traffic shouldn't be an issue, if they close streets into the stadium and divert it, to the shuttle locations.

The lots should be full / close early and only properly permitted cars, should even be allowed to start a turn into the stadium parking.

If not it could be a real mess with alot of fans, arriving late for the game.

MPD and the Athletic Dept. / Ticket Office did a great job, handling the crowd and keep traffic flowing smoothly, with few crowd control issues, delays and traffic jams!

Last edited:
For what it’s worth, GlenOak up 34-6 in the 4th.
Just in case any of the Tiger fans are curious on how their next weeks opponent is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.