Search results

1. ELKS Strong

2023 gwoc season

Elks should beat Wayne next Friday. Overall, GWOC is down this year with no dominant team like Springfield or Wayne in the past. I don't expect any GWOC team make any noise in the playoffs outside of the 2nd round. Any team can be beat on any given night this year. #EPND
  2. ELKS Strong

Springfield vs. Wayne --Week 4

where are the new transfers for the Cats? 3 losses in a row....
  3. ELKS Strong

2023 gwoc season

after 3 games, it looks like the GWOC is a toss up with Springfield, Wayne, & Centerville. Elks D is still solid and looks like Cats are down this year. If Upshaw is out for awhile, the GWOC is wide-open.
  4. ELKS Strong

Springfield (1-1) @ Trotwood-Madison (1-1)

when is Upshaw coming back from injury? Hines has thrown 6 Ints in 2 games.
  5. ELKS Strong

2023 gwoc season

after 2 games - it looks like Springfield is the team to beat again this year. I have Wayne at #2 and Northmont & Centerville tied at #3.
  6. ELKS Strong

Dublin Coffman 2023

Centerville is not a good as last year. D lost some big players and lost playmakers on O.
  7. ELKS Strong

Trotwood-Madison (0-1) @ Fairmont (1-0)

Looks like Twood is the real deal and Fairmont is down this year
  8. ELKS Strong

Spring Football

I don’t see spring football in Ohio, but need 7v7. 7v7 is just skill development and wouldn’t hurt other spring sports
  9. ELKS Strong

Division I State Championship: St. Edward (14-1) vs Springfield (13-1)

*should have put some $ on this projection! Coach Douglas has been recruiting forever at Trotwood and Springfield - ongoing joke in the GWOC. Great season by the Cats, but quit the sour grapes on the loss - were good enough to beat Moeller again this year. OHSAA could never do a private...
  10. ELKS Strong

Allar is a 5* QB and had every college offer in the country, Schondelmyer only has 4 offers (2 FCS non-scholarship schools and 2 D2 offers). He can't hold Allar's jock. If Allar had the Cats WRs, he would have thrown for 10,000 yards last year. You're funny!
  11. ELKS Strong

I agree - last year's Cats DL was stout. I am not sure if Springfield can stop their run - only thought Moe got it trouble trying to run outside due to Cats speed. If St. Ed stays between the tackles, it will be hard to stop. Cats can try to outscore them, and thought they made some good...
  12. ELKS Strong

Now that is funny! what is the over/under on how many posts he makes in 1 week? 50 or 100?
  13. ELKS Strong

Division 1 Semi Final: Archbishop Moeller (13-1) vs Springfield (12-1)

all of the Nje boys moved in Centerville in elementary & middle school. Not moved into during HS and from Dayton high schools.
  14. ELKS Strong

last 2 years were all Centerville kids in Bball with state title & runner-up! Not this year and don't like it for Centerville kids that were waiting their turn.
  15. ELKS Strong

not negative, just calling a spade a spade. where did Schondelyer & Thigpen come from?
  16. ELKS Strong

St. Ed's should win 28-14 if stay disciplined to run between the tackles & some play-action to keep the DBs honest.
  17. ELKS Strong

I am happy for the GWOC, but I still have more respect for last year's Cats. 3 of the 4 GWOC state appearances were by move-in QBs (Miller & Deweaver with Wayne, and now Shondelyer from Arcanum). Smoot was the only Springfield kid that played where he grew up. Thigpen came from Xenia too...
  18. ELKS Strong

Moe’s HC panicked again this year. You CAN'T put the game in a frosh QB hands - just need to run the ball with #24. Springfield will win again & probably lose to St Ed again
  19. ELKS Strong

What is Moe HC doing with offensive plays? Give the ball to Marshall not have your Frosh QB throw - silly! Springfield is just hurting itself with turnovers.
  20. ELKS Strong

Moe OL wins this game & will control the clock to limit Cats passing game.