2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they only had open enrollment …. ???
It’s crazy that they have at least 425 more boys then we do… yet still get dominated. ???
Lol....love the fact we're criticized for "using open enrollment as a recruiting tool," but there are McKinley fans on other threads practically begging McKinley to go statewide OE.

After begging to consolidate w/ Timken, I too thought that enrollment advantage would have a greater impact. Enrollment isn't everything but 445 more is ALOT. They do pretty well in the FL though. Idk what could turn things around over there but like coach Stu always said who gives a sh++? ;)

As you know, there were many times in history that McKinley had double the enrollment of MWHS.
I honestly didn't know that. Did two of those times occur when Canton went from 4 high schools to 2 in the mid 70's, then again just recently? Before their 1st and 2nd consolidations, weren't the # of boys fairly even?

I honestly didn't know that. Did two of those times occur when Canton went from 4 high schools to 2 in the mid 70's, then again just recently? Before their 1st and 2nd consolidations, weren't the # of boys fairly even?
Actually throughout the decades, McKinley’s enrollments always was much larger than WHS’s. Just remember, Canton’s population almost got close to 120,000 in the 1950’s. Much larger than Massillon. I don’t think the two schools were ever “fairly even,” in regards to boys or total enrollment.

WR Ardell Banks has committed to Toledo
212F3154-FC12-4F2A-BC30-72A660A5E325.jpeg

Comparing this roster to the 2021 roster on Massillontigers.com (BTW the 2021 roster only lists one freshman, although several played):
45 of the listed 84 players return. We lost 25 Seniors, 7 Juniors (23, 42, 63, 66, 81, 92, 99), and 7 Sophs (34, 37, 40, 56, 68, 85, 94).
As mentions, Salvino is not a Soph - should be SR. Four players are listed shorter than last year. We pick up 2 Seniors (40, 81), 2 Juniors (73, no number listed for Chance O'Neill) and 25 Sophs (some of whom played last year).

Yes, I was very bored:rolleyes:

Comparing this roster to the 2021 roster on Massillontigers.com (BTW the 2021 roster only lists one freshman, although several played):
45 of the listed 84 players return. We lost 25 Seniors, 7 Juniors (23, 42, 63, 66, 81, 92, 99), and 7 Sophs (34, 37, 40, 56, 68, 85, 94).
As mentions, Salvino is not a Soph - should be SR. Four players are listed shorter than last year. We pick up 2 Seniors (40, 81), 2 Juniors (73, no number listed for Chance O'Neill) and 25 Sophs (some of whom played last year).

Yes, I was very bored:rolleyes:
no that's good stuff, I was going to do it but you saved me some time!

Status
Not open for further replies.