Recent content by Duluoz

1. D

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

I'm not usually a cancel culture guy, but this is going over the line.
  2. D

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Someone is a little jealous. This is unbelievable for a freshman to score 45. Have you ever scored 45?
  3. D

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

I'm guessing Eagles12 graduated a year or two ago.
  4. D

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

Imagine if Eaton played schools their size all season long....... Why is Eaton not in the bigger school division?
  5. D

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

I know Bellbrook is well-coached and has a fine football team, but I think Badin is way too much. Rams by 14.
  6. D

Seen any film on Gamble?
  7. D

Most schools who have won 5 games in 3 seasons don't schedule up. I believe it's called common sense. Give the Mohawks a couple of years, the schedule will get harder.
  8. D

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

I hope they have a great season. I'm always pulling for Dixie.
  9. D

Last weeks game was very competitive. If you see the 33-13 score, it looks like Madison ran away with it. But it was 20-13 when Shawnee threw a pick at the 5 yard line which would have tied the score.
  10. D

Totally disagree. These two neighboring schools have been playing each other for decades. Even if Madison has more wins, the games are almost always competitive.
  11. D

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

I think Shawnee is a better team than people think right now. Even though they are young, both lines are good and they have some good skilled guys.
  12. D

Week 2: Valley View (1-0) @ Milton Union (1-0)

Valley View by as much as they want. VV has the best QB in the area and Milton lost a lot from last year.
  13. D

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

I really don't know. I was there to watch Middletown Christian. Just real impressed with Bradford. Their QB can fly and he can throw too.
  14. D

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

The Bradford team I watched tonight was very disciplined.
  15. D

Wes Martin from Milton-Union is playing for the Browns. I know MU is no longer in the SWBL, but they were when he played.