2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Carlise is not good at all this year. They are 1-3, i'm pretty sure an 8th grader could go hit all those wide open layups Lawson gave him. I mean he hit some tuff shots from 5 feet away from the hoop at that point all you have to do is raise your arm for a floater and it goes in.
Someone is a little jealous. This is unbelievable for a freshman to score 45. Have you ever scored 45?

Someone is a little jealous. This is unbelievable for a freshman to score 45. Have you ever scored 45?
Pay him no mind. This is the same poster who was jawing about VV football a few days ago in the off-season thread on the football page. He’s got some sort of issue with VV athletics. He tried real hard to downplay Hensons (VVs QB) season and it looks like he’s going to try to do the same for Dennys season. Just an immature poster. Then he changed his name and tried to be civil thinking we wouldn’t notice. Probably some kid who couldn’t beat VV on the field

Franklin had a huge win on Friday over Bellbrook. Held them to 37 points with Webb & Solomon combining for 8. Good to see them off to a good start this year.

Brody Denny and Ty Fritz are very good basketball players but also they’re freshmen. They will have games where they just don’t have it that night. VV is 2-1 on the season and most thought before these games they would be 0-3. Fritz has been an absolute monster on the boards and I cannot wait to see these two grow together over the next 4 years

Brody Denny and Ty Fritz are very good basketball players but also they’re freshmen. They will have games where they just don’t have it that night. VV is 2-1 on the season and most thought before these games they would be 0-3. Fritz has been an absolute monster on the boards and I cannot wait to see these two grow together over the next 4 years
Yeah. All though I wouldn’t mind seeing them leave the SWBL.