2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

How does Oakwood look coming back?
The numbers should be a up next year. They only lost 8 seniors and one being the kicker.
The big question is where their offense will come from?? Between running and passing they lose 95% of their offense.
Record wise I think they will be pretty similar as the last 10+ years. 1-4 wins.

The numbers should be a up next year. They only lost 8 seniors and one being the kicker.
The big question is where their offense will come from?? Between running and passing they lose 95% of their offense.
Record wise I think they will be pretty similar as the last 10+ years. 1-4 wins.
Has that coach whatever his name is had a winning record yet?

Think I'd make change if I was Oakwoods AD but you gotta have the talent and depth.
We have been first or second in the all league sports trophy for many years.

I believe we have had more than enough talent to be above 500 at least one time in the last ten+ years.

The record stands for itself.

I don't think football will ever be a priority at Oakwood. Like JackAttack said they are winning the all sports trophy so their priority is other sports. When is the last time they had over 50 kids out for football?

I don't think football will ever be a priority at Oakwood. Like JackAttack said they are winning the all sports trophy so their priority is other sports. When is the last time they had over 50 kids out for football?
Oakwood also has an outstanding soccer program.

I could be D5 POY padding my stats by playing against Ponitz and Miltion Union too
We have always been able to have kind and civil conversations on our SWBL threads for the most part, which seems to be the exception to the rule on this site and in society in general tbh. Please do not come on here spewing your sophomoric diatribe trying to cause dissention. It is not needed or wanted.

Eaton would have success in R20, but don't forget, Eaton lost to Brookville 37-17 and lost to Valley View, 35-27, this season. They were able to beat Waynesville in OT at home, but it was an extremely competitive game, 32-29. I wouldn't automatically assume Eaton would run through R20.
Eaton lost their starting quarterback in the second quarter and still managed a one score ball game. VV would've lost if he was in the whole game. When you guys lost henson for spreading dog on peoples cars, y'all got steam rolled by carlisle in the first half.

Eaton lost their starting quarterback in the second quarter and still managed a one score ball game. VV would've lost if he was in the whole game. When you guys lost henson for spreading dog on peoples cars, y'all got steam rolled by carlisle in the first half.
Here's the thing, you'll never know. All we know if the final score was Valley View 35 Eaton 27. That's a fact.

For what it's worth, VV led Carlisle 7-0 at half and won convincingly, 35-7.

Any word on the coaching openings in the league? I've heard Monroe has their guy but no announcement from the school. I read where Franklin has finished up interviews. Haven't heard anything out of Carlisle.

Probably around 2008 or so when Paul Stone coached them to the playoffs.

Any idea how many and who they are interviewing?
I heard they had 7 candidates, Jason Lewis (OC Franklin), Josh Koogle (OC PShawnee),
John Lewis (Carlisle staff), Darren Milligan (Carlise staff), Travis Martin, (?) heard there was two more but didn’t hear the names.

I heard they had 7 candidates, Jason Lewis (OC Franklin), Josh Koogle (OC PShawnee),
John Lewis (Carlisle staff), Darren Milligan (Carlise staff), Travis Martin, (?) heard there was two more but didn’t hear the names.
Are Jason Lewis and John Lewis related?

I heard Ken Moyer was interviewing, not sure if there is any truth to that or not though.