2021 Three Rivers Athletic Conference...Who wins the title?

Who wins the 2021 Three Rivers Athletic Conference title?

• Findlay

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Fremont Ross

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Lima Senior

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Oregon Clay

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Toledo Central Catholic

Votes: 42 66.7%
  • Toledo St. Francis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toledo St. John's

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Toledo Whitmer

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SJJ is going to be without nearly all their offensive talent on Friday. Lichty and the backup are both out, and their top two wide receivers are both out too.

Looks like it’s gonna be up to their defense to keep a close game.

Once again Findlay’s coaching staff shows they are the worst in the league! 7 seconds left in the half and you are in press coverage with two safeties 10 yards off the ball and to the surprise of no one, they give up a Hail Mary!! Absolutely embarrassing!!

Once again Findlay’s coaching staff shows they are the worst in the league! 7 seconds left in the half and you are in press coverage with two safeties 10 yards off the ball and to the surprise of no one, they give up a Hail Mary!! Absolutely embarrassing!!
And to add to it, that was Whitmer’s 4th attempt at a Hail Mary so it shouldn’t have come by any surprise ??

Ross hangs on, 41-38. Were down 31-20 early 3rd.

Sounds like Coach Long postgame comments indicated St. Francis threw the kitchen sink at Ross on both sides of the ball

Hello, Montgomery residence? Have you considered a Christian education for your sons???

Oregon Clay is always playing for the next great class that somehow never pans out because, well, they are always playing for the next great class. This group of seniors was a great class. They will finish 2-8. I could go back 25 years and talk about the "next" great classes at Clay who eventually were squandered to finish subpar. Well, this freshman class is the "next" one. They have a QB who can toss the ball around a bit.

Last night, Clay's talented RB Jordan Pettaway is out with injury. Pettaway is a once in 20 years kid at Clay. He is a DI guy and would start at any school in the state. His class is/was talented. Again, they will finish 2-8. Anyway, Pettaway is the 3rd string emergency Walter Payton QB, but again, he is not playing due to injury. In the 4th qtr. the starter and the back-up QB's go down and they actually called the freshman out of the stands to get dressed to possibly play. It was super hero themed night so he was wearing a cape as he stood in the stands. He flew down to the locker room and got dressed and was warming up on the sideline. Thankfully, Lima Sr. was able to run out the clock so the kid never made it onto the field but what a GIANT $chit show?!

Just remember Trojan faithful; the great Cromwell couldn't even win in Findlay. And, Buti did fair at best.
Buti was 6-4 at Findlay in one season and then chose to go to Defiance where he was very successful. Whether he just thought Defiance was a better place for his family or he didn't like the "atmosphere" I do not know. Cromwell took Findlay to the playoffs in his second year and his last two years were not so good. I do remember that Cromwell was not at all happy with Findlay and their football "administration" at the time. 35 years later there are a completely different group of people running FCS. Now, if they still have the same old Findlay attitude then they will probably keep Adams around and mire in underachievement even in the NLL We'll know more at the end of the season. The only games that I think the Trojans have any chance to win are Clay and Lima and I'm not real confident about either one of those. Even at 4-6, Adams has not shown himself to be a good coach and should be replaced. I'm just not sure that we have the people smart enough to get the right coach for Findlay, if one even exists.

So the BOE didn't really make a decision they just okayed what the Asst. Superintendent wanted and Nate stood around with his thumb up his butt.

So the BOE didn't really make a decision they just okayed what the Asst. Superintendent wanted and Nate stood around with his thumb up his butt.
Didn’t sound like the AD had much to any say in this situation, which is pretty dumb if you ask me. Sounded like the power was taken from him in this hiring process.

It’s not on the AD....The AD is not responsible for the hiring/firing of coaches. This falls directly on the BOE. Believe me when I say this hire was not the AD pick.

They don't have a committee that makes the recommendation? BOE is usually a rubber stamper. OK, OURS is a rubber stamper.

Okay, enough about Findlay (you're welcome)
09/24 games
St. John's at Whitmer
Clay at St. Francis
Lima at Central Catholic
Ross at Findlay

At the very least, should be a solid Harbins Week for Ross considering automatic Points in Clay@St. Francis and Tiffin Columbian@Sandusky. Throw in Start@Woodward.....

Status
Not open for further replies.