DeWine To Deliver A Statewide Address @ 5:30pm Today

E1Ok2TJXoAMH-wI

i dance everyday.... you should check out my Tik ToK ....
Are you 14 or a middle aged woman going through her mid life crisis.

Was in your fair village the other day. Had been a minute. Glad to see you all flourishing in burbs and shadows of your neighbors to the north....

kids will have to remain in their houses ( with mask on) for the whole summer.... no camps, no outside playing... and NO friends are allowed over....... then hopefully they can be allowed back to school next fall, ( if the teacher unions , thinks it safe , of course)
Are there any schools in Ohio not open?

Are there any schools in Ohio not open?
Depends what one considers Open. There are a number of Schools in SW Ohio that have offered virtual or in person learning. My next door neighbors kids have been virtual all yr (their choice). My neighbors across the street have had their kids in person all yr. Both families kids are in public schools. It’s my understanding for the virtual that they log in when they are supposed to they will Pass. Really don’t have to do any work just log in. I don’t consider that School really being Open, do you?

The saddest part of this whole charade is that the mere notion of possibly winning a million dollars will generate more vaccines than anything else. Everyone knows it is a stunt, but it is still going to work. We have achieved idiocracy in our country.

Good to know this is coming to an end.
I'm glad that I am free from our fearless leader's mandates - that I ignored 99% of the time in the last year. So, really, no change except I wont get the stink eye anymore from tourist customers at Walnut Creek Cheese for not wearing a mask. Lol.

I was surprised he finally let go - and went against the threshold numbers he originally laid out that would allow him to stop the tyranny. He had seemed to be willing to drag this out until Hades froze over. I read somewhere that GOP legislators were putting enormous pressure on him to cease his emergency powers. It seems that he saw the writing on the wall.

Another thing he said caught my attention (paraphrasing): "Now it is up to every individual and family to exercise their judgment in protecting themselves." Yes, Mike Jun Un! As a Republican, this should have been your foundational guiding principle all along. You should have understood and governed from the perspective that the constitution guarantees that inalienable rights given to Americans by Nature's God cannot be suspended, revoked, or infringed upon by government - and there is no pandemic exception. Instead, the "15 days to flatten the curve" lie, where we were willing to play along for a couple weeks, turned into the truth of over a year of a tyrant in Columbus telling us whether and where we could associate, in what numbers, at what times of day, what we had to wear, whether our business was essential or not, violating our privacy and depriving us of making our own choices, and whether, when, and how we should worship.

So, no. You get no appreciation from me for stopping your infringement of citizen's rights under pressure. You are a turd and there is no political forgiveness of your outrageous use of power over here at my house.

Full disclosure: I hate gambling. It ruined a friend of mine. I have discomfort buying 50-50 raffle tickets. Lol.

I know I'm a fuddy duddy, but isn't there something unseemly about a government bribing its citizens by appealing to their greed and using a vice like gambling? It just strikes me as a very odd choice.

How about taking that 5 million and giving it to some of the tons of small businesses Mike destroyed by his shutdown and scaring the brown out of the public for the last year?

The saddest part of this whole charade is that the mere notion of possibly winning a million dollars will generate more vaccines than anything else. Everyone knows it is a stunt, but it is still going to work. We have achieved idiocracy in our country.
It’s absolutely going to work.

I love gambling myself, but I’m holding out until the jackpot hits 100 mil

Walensky just announced new CDC guidance that says vaccinated people don't need to wear masks indoors or outdoors.

So, Season 9 of "Sht Non-Insane People Knew 4 Months Ago" comes to a close. ?
Yeah this is common sense. Kind of like saying the disease doesn't spread big time through the air or else we'd all have covid a month after it started

Not a good day for Happy
Lol. The funny thing is he will just act likes it's not a big deal that he has been effectively lied to for a few months now. And if they reverse their course and say they need masks....he will put them right back on. Sheep do that.

But he will clearly spend more time ranting about Cheney, trump, gqp, etc. Never happy.

Walensky just announced new CDC guidance that says vaccinated people don't need to wear masks indoors or outdoors.

So, Season 9 of "Sht Non-Insane People Knew 4 Months Ago" comes to a close. ?
Those who wore masks outside this past year are absolute turds.

It was laughable when they first stated those vaccinated still had to wear them. Puhlease. We are not that stupid.
Well, some of y'all are.

Lol. The funny thing is he will just act likes it's not a big deal that he has been effectively lied to for a few months now. And if they reverse their course and say they need masks....he will put them right back on. Sheep do that.

But he will clearly spend more time ranting about Cheney, trump, gqp, etc. Never happy.
He has the most ironic screen name on Yappi.