DeWine To Deliver A Statewide Address @ 5:30pm Today

Irony at its finest. Let me guess...you’re vaccinated and super proud that you’re doing your part to save humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to a HS baseball game tonight. Did not see a single mask except one coach that whined the whole game. Probably a couple hundred in attendance.

Thank you mini mikey

Went to a HS baseball game tonight. Did not see a single mask except one coach that whined the whole game. Probably a couple hundred in attendance.

Thank you mini mikey
Been to over 20 games this spring an only saw two masks the whole spring. Ironically....one was a turd in those pansy pods...
People haven't been wearing em all spring.

Early on I saw some coaches wearing at the pre game umpire meeting....but that was it

A lottery? Bad deal. I read Donald Trump’s “Art of the Deal” book so I know how to negotiate and I’m holding out on vaccination until loser Mike Dewine makes a better offer.

Will he tell us it's now ok to go out and play?
kids will have to remain in their houses ( with mask on) for the whole summer.... no camps, no outside playing... and NO friends are allowed over....... then hopefully they can be allowed back to school next fall, ( if the teacher unions , thinks it safe , of course)