DeWine To Deliver A Statewide Address @ 5:30pm Today

Do we really need to bump the thread where you have conversations with yourself and and like 3 other people speculating about aspects of my life, fantasized about gay sex, etc?
Na you twisted it to that after talking about my dreams beforehand which was creepy. More projection to cover up for you being too big of a coward to be yourself. Again it's sad in 2021

Na you twisted it to that after talking about my dreams beforehand which was creepy. More projection to cover up for you being too big of a coward to be yourself. Again it's sad in 2021
You filling page after page with thoughts about gay sex and masturbation isn’t anyone projecting. They’re posts that are readable on this forum

You filling page after page with thoughts about gay sex and masturbation isn’t anyone projecting. They’re posts that are readable on this forum
Never happened. That was just you twisting stuff up to cover yourself still being in the closet in 2021. Pretty sad .

The creepy part was you talking about my dreams and thinking of them

It definitely happened and multiple people were wondering why you were being such a creep. Weirdo
Let's see proof of this then. I want to see the multiple people who said stuff. Link the thread and I bet we will see what I say below

The only thing I saw was you twisting up posts to coverup for being in the closet in 2021. The creepy part was you starting stuff by talking about my dreams and you thinking about them. . ?

Last edited:
Indoors and a more of a national chain. They might a little more restrictive.
Yeah, I’ve never been to a HoB either. Just curious to see if they take any extra precautions since it’s indoors.

I have another concert in October at a 20k seat arena so I’m really curious to see how they approach that one safety-wise

Yeah, I’ve never been to a HoB either. Just curious to see if they take any extra precautions since it’s indoors.

I have another concert in October at a 20k seat arena so I’m really curious to see how they approach that one safety-wise
Curiosity must be a side effect of the vaccines.

Meanwhile.....

Add Kroger and all their subsidiaries to the list of retailers dumping the mask requirements.

Glad they finally decided to listen to the science

Happy running out of spots to be in his safe place.

Meanwhile.....

Add Kroger and all their subsidiaries to the list of retailers dumping the mask requirements.

Glad they finally decided to listen to the science

Happy running out of spots to be in his safe place.
But not til June correct?

Not til Dewine says so. And he says June 2nd. Kroger is a national company. Maybe tomorrow (today) in saner states.
DeWine amended the order to allow for the new CDC guidance. 6/2 is now the unmasking for everybody, but vaccinated people are allowed to ditch them.

Tomorrow...

Looks like they not only listened to their customer base, they saw what their competition was doing and matched it.....

Wonder where we heard that line of thinking before? ;)

Last edited:
I look at this similar to back in the day when smoking was allowed in restaurants and such.
Mike McConnel said it decades ago.......

IF businesses felt it would help them to ban smoking inside they would institute it and promote it.

and now...

If businesses feel it would help to still require a mask then they should institute and promote it.