Toledo City League

In that case give me an order of Drew Lehman, Brian Roberts, William Buford, Nigel Hayes, and Zach Hillesland (someone has to do the dirty work - and he can run). Perhaps a side order of Nate Miles minus the transfer bug. :ROFLMAO: John Floyd just to make it rain.

Am told there is a young Nate Miles looming out there. Told he is pretty darn good too.
Beat me to it, not that this team would need another PG, but I loved how Leroy Alexander played. How about a Towbridge type just for setting a memorable screen or two?

Beat me to it, not that this team would need another PG, but I loved how Leroy Alexander played. How about a Towbridge type just for setting a memorable screen or two?

I had Towbridge in the Hillesland slot at first. When I think of how bad basketball has gotten in the area I think about how guys like Keith, who was certainly good, would absolutely dominate today.

Back from the grave to give respect to the city league for getting two teams into regional action. Good luck to both Start & Rogers this week. I know the area is down on talent, but Coach Wortham still grinds away and gets the most out of every kid. Much respect to him. Can Rogers beat Shawnee?? Let’s hear some predictions.

I think Rogers may get another win. Talent-wise they should have a chance to win their region.

Start has probably hit the end of the road unless Wortham can work some magic. Regardless, it's been a great season for them.

Too hard to compare across state. Not giving Rogers past Parma until it's done. Parma did to their district what Rogers did. Holy name was charging up the Cleveland top 25, so no joke there. Encouraged that turn-around against Sandusky though. Looks like they figured things out but can't help wondering, Start has more PG than they need and Rogers more talls. Too late to swap a couple?

My mind can't see the match-ups against Lima well enough to say Start has an advantage on quick. Lima's kids are not slow. Start has to find the range quickly I think.

Definitely can get to UT. Hoping I can get to Bugs.

Too hard to compare across state. Not giving Rogers past Parma until it's done. Parma did to their district what Rogers did. Holy name was charging up the Cleveland top 25, so no joke there. Encouraged that turn-around against Sandusky though. Looks like they figured things out but can't help wondering, Start has more PG than they need and Rogers more talls. Too late to swap a couple?

My mind can't see the match-ups against Lima well enough to say Start has an advantage on quick. Lima's kids are not slow. Start has to find the range quickly I think.

Definitely can get to UT. Hoping I can get to Bugs.
Just saw a release from OHSAA that they will probably limit spectators to immediate families. Virus, ya know.

Just saw a release from OHSAA that they will probably limit spectators to immediate families. Virus, ya know.

It's not too late to marry. Someone has a single Ma. Gonna need a quicky divorce Wed night though if I'm to make the Thursday game.

BCSN dropping the ball a bit.

Golden opportunity to play the best games from BCSN coverage history. Last years Stritch run, Whitmer 2011/12, CCHS 10, Those great SJ teams with Roberts/Raymond/Hillesland. The wars between SJ/Scott, SJ/Libbey, Libbey/SJ. Waite girls from Ulis and Howard fame. Start girls run.

Good story on Truman Claytor that also speaks to just how loaded the City of Toledo was during his stretch.

All-Blade

Joey Holifield (Cardinal Stritch) POY

Showers (Start), Nelson (Rogers), Neal (Rogers) (TCL)

The talented sophomore Craig (Northview) rounds out the 5.

All-Blade

Joey Holifield (Cardinal Stritch) POY

Showers (Start), Nelson (Rogers), Neal (Rogers) (TCL)

The talented sophomore Craig (Northview) rounds out the 5.
Good for The Blade for not caving into just having a TRAC kid on the team. Local TRAC talent, outside of LS, is at an all time low.