Toledo City League

MacMen22

Eventful day in the city. Jamiya Neal transfers to Rogers, and Caleb Smith’s headed to Start. Rogers will be favored, but don’t sleep on Coach Wortham and the Spartans.

MacMen22

Great question but I don’t know who transferred first. The Jamiya news broke and that was front page stuff, but I know Caleb made it public last Wed about transferring to Start. Interesting game of chess a few days before the first day of school in TPS lol.

cchs1983

So let me get this straight, kid starts at TPS, goes private, goes back to TPS and then to another TPS, at what point does somebody ask the parents what the deal is?

BigBlue23

So let me get this straight, kid starts at TPS, goes private, goes back to TPS and then to another TPS, at what point does somebody ask the parents what the deal is?
It always looks like shady moves, but sometimes these kids have such crazy lives that transfers are inevitable.

eastisbest

At the first move, they showed the insanity. After that, the meds must have kicked in.

I got to check last year's JV rosters to see if Waite will have any players over 5'8".

Northpole

At the first move, they showed the insanity. After that, the meds must have kicked in.

I got to check last year's JV rosters to see if Waite will have any players over 5'8".
Waite has a freshman about 6’1 that started for their summer league team looked pretty good too..not putting alot of stock into that but who knows