Phillip Seymour Hoffman found dead

What a shame when people like PSH dies and zeros like slideby continue on.

Natural selection my man. He's just another fat waste of life stinkin up the planet with drugs and sloth. I do feel sorry for his daughters though. I just hope they don't use his death as "the reason I'm a junkie whore is..." excuse.

Nope. I don't shoot dope, I work out everyday, I don't smoke/swim with sharks/sky dive/have unprotected sex with strangers/walk under ladders/pee on electrical outlets/cross against the light...

You get the idea. Unlike Phillip Seymore I respect my kids and myself enough to not be a drug addict, so looks like you're stuck with Ole Slide for a long time.

Ah well we can still hope your heart explodes. Fingers crossed!

still dead. 15 drug dealers have filed bankruptcy and two have filed an injunction on the estate.

Did I hear correctly that they found 70 prepared doses ? Weeks after a 10-day detox, the kind that they go to when just playing at getting clean. Hard to argue that he wasn't choosing this lifestyle, if these statements are correct. Poor choices.

Even $ said you were.

That would suggest that I've taken a beating, and I haven't. I'm comfortably firm in my position on this, so what you all think doesn't bother me.

Now recently, on the other hand....he's flown off the deep end over this to a hilarious degree. :laugh:

I think feeling sorry for him and calling it a sad and unfortunate event are two different things.

How is it sad and unfortunate? Had he been murdered, that's sad and unfortunate. This guy did this to himself, nothing sad about it. He even said he thought he was going to die.

How is it sad and unfortunate? Had he been murdered, that's sad and unfortunate. This guy did this to himself, nothing sad about it. He even said he thought he was going to die.

I think it's sad and unfortunate when someone becomes addicted to drugs to the point they lose control over their lives. :shrug:

This is true. I agree with that. Any addiction is sad. His death is not sad and unfortunate IMO, it's just an end result of his lifestyle.

I find it sad and unfortunate. He made bad choices that made him helpless over addiction and it cost his life; that's pretty f'n sad. That doesn't condone or absolve him from those choices....and he is responsible for his own death.

I find it sad and unfortunate. He made bad choices that made him helpless over addiction and it cost his life; that's pretty f'n sad. That doesn't condone or absolve him from those choices....and he is responsible for his own death.

This post. Not sure how it's so hard to understand.