PAC 2023

There is a proud and rich tradition of football at Manchester and while 0-10 is as bad as it can get, the community craves a winner. I think they will be back and maybe Smoove will throw his dashingly impressive Mooves into the ring for the job. If I do, there will be a dance before and after every home game and the team song will become "Mambo #5", becauSe Smoove has shown his Mooves to many ladies with the names in that song!

Last edited:
There is a proud and rich tradition of football at Manchester and while 0-10 is as bad as it can get, the community craves a winner. I think they will be back and maybe Smoove will throw his dashingly impressive Mooves into the ring for the job. If I do, there will be a dance before and after every home game and the team song will become "Mambo #5", becaue Smoove has shown his Mooves to many ladies with the names in that song!
Go get 'em 👍

After talking to some people in Manchester, it appears that the overriding consensus is that the HC job specs were created to eliminate pretty much everyone but Jason France. Has anyone else heard if anyone else has applied?

After talking to some people in Manchester, it appears that the overriding consensus is that the HC job specs were created to eliminate pretty much everyone but Jason France. Has anyone else heard if anyone else has applied?
The only surprising thing about this is that we're on post #36 before anyone mentioned him by name.

From all I've heard Jason is a really sharp football guy, but this strikes as the administration playing it safe. Even if things don't go well anyone involved in the hire can say "But we hired a France".

Koach's legacy lives on. Nephew is the bball coach, son about to take over football.

The only surprising thing about this is that we're on post #36 before anyone mentioned him by name.

From all I've heard Jason is a really sharp football guy, but this strikes as the administration playing it safe. Even if things don't go well anyone involved in the hire can say "But we hired a France".

Koach's legacy lives on. Nephew is the bball coach, son about to take over football.
I know, right? His should have been the first name mentioned in the very first post on this thread.

Was Jason coaching with Brophy, or was he somewhere else?
Jason was not a part of Brophy's staff, as far as I know he was not coaching anywhere for those three years.

Brophy did not have a teaching or staff position at Manchester, so there is no open position available in that regard. Could that be a factor in finding a replacement? Jason France never had a teaching or staff position in all his years on Koach's staff, could this be part of the "alignment"?

I would think Mike Bohley would be in consideration if he wanted it. They'd probably need a teaching opening for him
I thought that, too. However, someone on here said he was the AD at Doylestown, and might not want to give that up. Not sure. I know he was interested a few years back.

Manchester will be much Improved next season and back to what it once was the season after that. They have a lot of kids out for football they played hard but with a lot of Sophomores and a tuff schedule it was just hard to be competitive.
they will never be back to what they once were ... dynamics of the league have changed that ... and just because your numbers are good that doesn't mean you have TALENT !

nephew is the ball coach ? who is that ?

Any updates? I think the AD & Principal are keeping it under wraps pretty good. Maybe it's just a matter of time that they name France. 12/16 is the deadline for applying. I've only heard one other name that has applied. Plus, numerous rumors.

Any updates? I think the AD & Principal are keeping it under wraps pretty good. Maybe it's just a matter of time that they name France. 12/16 is the deadline for applying. I've only heard one other name that has applied. Plus, numerous rumors.
what names have you heard that have applied?

what names have you heard that have applied?
Speculation has it that the Doylestown coach and 2 of his former assistants have all expressed interest. I do know that there are some fans reaching out to coaches and other contacts that they know to see if they know anyone or if they would like to apply. Supposedly, there has been no luck because they are familiar with Manchester and want no part of it.

Speculation has it that the Doylestown coach and 2 of his former assistants have all expressed interest. I do know that there are some fans reaching out to coaches and other contacts that they know to see if they know anyone or if they would like to apply. Supposedly, there has been no luck because they are familiar with Manchester and want no part of it.
Why do they want no part of it?

Manchester always a solid program under France. Do the Catholic schools and big publics recruit Manchester talent? Was France able to protect his talent but Brophy not successful in that regard?

Attachments

• hc specs.jpg
    hc specs.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 65
Doesn't appear slanted to anyone specific and it seems pretty broad to me. I think had they put the caveat in there that the applicant might need to have a last name that begins with FRA and ends with NCE, then even my little mind could "infer" who they were reaching out to, but this appears to be quite bland.
Good Luck to the Panthers as they look for their new HC.

Manchester always a solid program under France. Do the Catholic schools and big publics recruit Manchester talent? Was France able to protect his talent but Brophy not successful in that regard?
Your question assumes there was some talent to protect. Very recently that has not been the case.