March 1st, Everything Opens, Mask optional, No Restrictions!

Trump lied continually about COVID. It was no more harmful than the flu. It would be gone by Easter. It would be gone miraculously when the summer arrived. It would cause no more than 40,000 deaths. How many lives were lost because of his lies? Instead of managing the short supply of PPE and ventilators, he caused states to bid against each other for them, driving up costs and leading to hoarding and shortages. A real leader would have taken over the supplies and made sure they got to where they were needed most. Remember, he claimed to be a war time President. Is that how a war time President handles the supply chain? The moron argued with the medical scientific community instead of letting them do their job. Like he was some kind of intellectual equal. He lied about masks (probably still does), and set a very poor example of taking precautions to keep people safe. In fact, recent information suggests he would be dead right now if he hadn’t been given life saving drugs that regular Americans had no access to like monoclonal antibodies. He turned the White House into a high risk COVID zone. How many of his inner circle also got COVID? He advised the American people to drink hand sanitizer and take hydroxychloroquine. He continually fought testing. Do you remember this gem, “the more we test, the more cases we will have” and “testing will cause our numbers to go up”. What a fool! You want to give him credit for the development of the vaccine? What the hell would he know about that? Encouraging the quick development of the vaccine is something any President would have done. That was a no brainer. It certainly wasn’t some ingenious idea. Then he lies about when the vaccine would be ready, and has no plan for getting it to the American people. When the Biden administration took over they were shocked at the lack of planning for implementation of the vaccine under Trump. Trump said 35 million people would be vaccinated before he left office. He vaccinated a little over 13 million. Biden promised a million a day for the first hundred days he was in office. Currently we are vaccinating about 1.6 million each day, and, although slowed by the weather, that number is increasing almost daily. Trump underfunded economic relief to the American people and the business community. That’s why we are being forced to do it again just a few months later. Under Trump we became the hardest hit country in the world by COVID. One fifth of all the deaths in the world from COVID have occurred here! In the US, the wealthiest country in the history of the world! NO ONE tries to defend that hole on his handling of COVID anymore. He could not have done a worse job! He performance killed tens of thousands of Americans. We really have only ourselves to blame for electing the bone spur bankruptcy filing coward and grifter to office.
At least educate yourself on the vaccine rates before making claims. The day that Biden took office, the supply chain from top-to-bottom was primed and manufacturing was making the vaccines that were due to be distributed through the end of March. Whatever magic fairy dust you think he did will not be fully responsible for pumping out vials for at least another 4-weeks. It amazes me how uneducated the general public is on how stuff is actually made. Or did Joe have equipment, factories, quality plans and approvals, trained staff, and raw materials hidden in his rectum on Inauguration Day that he magically pulled out?

Two vaccine methodologies that have never proven successful. Two vaccine methodologies whose raw material is so fragile that it fails at a high rate in a one-off lab environment let alone in machines that are pumping out millions of doses a day. Two vaccine methodologies that would have taken years to even get started in the approval process approved for use in 9-months. Two vaccine methodologies that can be tailor-made to variations in weeks. Yeah, we failed as a country.

At least educate yourself on the vaccine rates before making claims. The day that Biden took office, the supply chain from top-to-bottom was primed and manufacturing was making the vaccines that were due to be distributed through the end of March. Whatever magic fairy dust you think he did will not be fully responsible for pumping out vials for at least another 4-weeks. It amazes me how uneducated the general public is on how stuff is actually made. Or did Joe have equipment, factories, quality plans and approvals, trained staff, and raw materials hidden in his rectum on Inauguration Day that he magically pulled out?

Two vaccine methodologies that have never proven successful. Two vaccine methodologies whose raw material is so fragile that it fails at a high rate in a one-off lab environment let alone in machines that are pumping out millions of doses a day. Two vaccine methodologies that would have taken years to even get started in the approval process approved for use in 9-months. Two vaccine methodologies that can be tailor-made to variations in weeks. Yeah, we failed as a country.

The vaccine was developed outside of the US so don't give trump too much credit, however I will give them credit for clearing hurdles and support the VAX. (I believe he did it for his personal election chances more than anything) However, he did not have a clear plan to get it to states or distribute it to people and he was unwilling to even meet with or share plans/details with Biden's team during the transition (unprecedented in US in modern times) You cannot argue that Bidens team has increase the distribution of vaccines.

COVID 2021-03-02_7-43-48.png

The vaccine was developed outside of the US so don't give trump too much credit, however I will give them credit for clearing hurdles and support the VAX. (I believe he did it for his personal election chances more than anything) However, he did not have a clear plan to get it to states or distribute it to people and he was unwilling to even meet with or share plans/details with Biden's team during the transition (unprecedented in US in modern times) You cannot argue that Bidens team has increase the distribution of vaccines.

View attachment 15075
Of course it has increased. it will continue to increase. The production capacity as well as the entire supply chain will expand with time. Biden has had zero to do with that.

View attachment 15075
My only two counters to that is that manufacturing and distribution activities usually get better and more efficient as time goes on, so the increase is likely organic in nature. Unless I missed a major change point in the news?

Secondly, I don’t care if you are left wing or right wing, you have to admit the whole distribution process was going to get jumbled as long as Trump was in office. There were states and governors that would have fought tooth and nail to have ANY federal involvement in their state to help with distribution. Left wing states would have done it because of the great political divide and the final chance to poke their thumb in Trump’s eye. Right wing states would have pushed back because of state sovereignty and state rights. I look at the distribution failure as more of a state level failure.

View attachment 15075
I will say this about your chart based off of how the political environment is. If I really wanted to hate Joe Biden and my nerves were so sensitive to everything he did, I would call him an absolute failure for the dip that happened during the inclement weather in February. Didn’t he know that the US could have large areas impacted by snow and ice in February? Didn’t his team have a contingency plan? People died because he let a little snow and ice hold up the greatest power on earth. What a failure!

But I don’t want my president or country to fail. I don’t want to short change the great minds that came up with the vaccine and manufacturing supply chain. Crap sometimes happens that delays huge undertakings and to pin that on one guy is crazy.

Didn’t he know that the US could have large areas impacted by snow and ice in February?
Didn’t his team have a contingency plan?
People died because he let a little snow and ice hold up the greatest power on earth. What a failure!

But I don’t want my president or country to fail.
I don’t want to short change the great minds that came up with the vaccine and manufacturing supply chain.
Crap sometimes happens that delays huge undertakings and to pin that on one guy is crazy.

Nicely Put ...... Just Like, You and I are responsible for our Action - So is He

As a Conservative - I want All to Thrive, Do Well and Pay Taxes !!!

I also want the Freedoms to do as I please !!!

My only two counters to that is that manufacturing and distribution activities usually get better and more efficient as time goes on, so the increase is likely organic in nature. Unless I missed a major change point in the news?

Secondly, I don’t care if you are left wing or right wing, you have to admit the whole distribution process was going to get jumbled as long as Trump was in office. There were states and governors that would have fought tooth and nail to have ANY federal involvement in their state to help with distribution. Left wing states would have done it because of the great political divide and the final chance to poke their thumb in Trump’s eye. Right wing states would have pushed back because of state sovereignty and state rights. I look at the distribution failure as more of a state level failure.
The New York and California Governors are toast.

I will say this about your chart based off of how the political environment is. If I really wanted to hate Joe Biden and my nerves were so sensitive to everything he did, I would call him an absolute failure for the dip that happened during the inclement weather in February. Didn’t he know that the US could have large areas impacted by snow and ice in February? Didn’t his team have a contingency plan? People died because he let a little snow and ice hold up the greatest power on earth. What a failure!

But I don’t want my president or country to fail. I don’t want to short change the great minds that came up with the vaccine and manufacturing supply chain. Crap sometimes happens that delays huge undertakings and to pin that on one guy is crazy.
This is very well put, and a mature response to a multi-faceted problem. Sadly I would say about 65-75% of our country lacks the ability to reason this way and would rather find solace in point the finger of blame at each other instead.

This is very well put, and a mature response to a multi-faceted problem. Sadly I would say about 65-75% of our country lacks the ability to reason this way and would rather find solace in point the finger of blame at each other instead.

WOW .... you just use the "Romney" Line

I don't like Joe Biden. But I don't hate him. I will stay true to MAGA

Sadly I would say about 65-75% of our country lacks the ability to reason this way and would rather find solace in point the finger of blame at each other instead.

That's because we are a soundbite country. Attention span of a gnat.

"the guy on TV said it" or "the girl posted it on her Twitter feed" so it must be true.

WOW .... you just use the "Romney" Line

I am not sure how to take this, as I don't know if being compared to Mitt Romney is a good or bad thing. I've honestly never seen or heard that video, but it something that I have long observed in working with the general public.

I don't like Joe Biden. But I don't hate him. I will stay true to MAGA
Unfortunately you and a few others here do not represent the majority of our country. I like you, am not a big fan of Joe, nor was I a fan of Trump. However, to wish ill upon the leader of our country only hurts the country and its population.

I am not sure how to take this, as I don't know if being compared to Mitt Romney is a good or bad thing. I've honestly never seen or heard that video, but it something that I have long observed in working with the general public.
I can't speak for another. For me Romney failed miserably. He allowed BO to make a political fool of himself. Now he wants to be a leader? I'll pass RINO

Unfortunately you and a few others here do not represent the majority of our country. I like you, am not a big fan of Joe, nor was I a fan of Trump. However, to wish ill upon the leader of our country only hurts the country and its population.
Is the majority of the country that polarized or has the ease of social media give really big voices to a few? I don’t know the answer to that question other than after the election, it seems like it’s either you are with us or against us.

Are you following policy from the Biden administration? It's not a few, it's a majority.

The head of a California teachers union has been blasted as a hypocrite after he was caught dropping off his 2-year-old daughter at her private preschool — despite saying it was unsafe for children to be back in classrooms, according to a report.

“Meet Matt Meyer. White man with dreads and president of the local teachers’ union. He’s been saying it is unsafe for *your kid* to be back at school, all the while dropping his kid off at private school,” a group known as Guerilla Momz said on Twitter.

Meyer, president of the Berkeley Federation of Teachers, has fought for what he called the “gold standard” for the educators — saying the schools should only reopen to in-person learning when the teachers are vaccinated, among other criteria, KQED reported.

Is the majority of the country that polarized or has the ease of social media give really big voices to a few? I don’t know the answer to that question other than after the election, it seems like it’s either you are with us or against us.
Again, another great point. I don't have that information, but you are probably correct that the talking heads cloud the view.

Are you following policy from the Biden administration? It's not a few, it's a majority.
I was simply referring to the number of people who are wishing for failure of a sitting president to confirm their negativity bias is representative of the majority of our country. This is not a partisan issue by any means.

I was simply referring to the number of people who are wishing for failure of a sitting president to confirm their negativity bias is representative of the majority of our country. This is not a partisan issue by any means.
Are you shocked that he is being held accountable after what Trump went through, EVEN BEFORE DAY ONE?

Harvard/Harris poll:
Which do you find more concerning
- the violence in American cities during the summer or the riots at the Capitol on January 6th?
55% Violence in the cities
45% January 6th riot

Democratic Officials See it Differently

I certainly don’t think we failed as a country. Only that the fight against COVID under Trump was a disaster for thousands of Americans and their families. Much of the lab work necessary for COVID vaccine development was jump started by years of work on the related SARS illness that we have been concerned with for years. In addition, our vaccine development piggybacked work done not just in American labs, but also labs all over Europe and Asia. Science worked a miracle with the vaccine, but it wasn’t done in nine months. They weren’t starting from scratch. Several Biden administration officials have lamented our lack of planning and readiness to implement the vaccination of the American people under the Trump administration. Based on the chaotic and dishonest performance of Trump throughout the pandemic I think most people believe our current administration.

That’s why leadership at the national level is so important. You have no leadership when all the President cares about is self promotion and how he’s going to look to the American people, or how much personal wealth he can grift in the process. The lack of unity among the states was encouraged by Trump from the day he took office.

I certainly don’t think we failed as a country. Only that the fight against COVID under Trump was a disaster for thousands of Americans and their families.

Remember - The States control themselves !

You have blinders on when it comes to the Factual Truths !

That’s why leadership at the national level is so important. You have no leadership when all the President cares about is self promotion and how he’s going to look to the American people, or how much personal wealth he can grift in the process. The lack of unity among the states was encouraged by Trump from the day he took office.

You believe this because the Main Stream Media Declared it to be Truthful ! - FAKE NEWS

Democratic Voters were Rioting on Trump's Inauguration Day !

Time will Prove you WRONG

You’re right, Biden forgot about the idiots running Texas.

You believe this because the Main Stream Media Declared it to be Truthful ! - FAKE NEWS

Democratic Voters were Rioting on Trump's Inauguration Day !

Time will Prove you WRONG
You have the same cult talking points on everything. Try giving us some of your own original thoughts on anything.

Remember - The States control themselves !

You have blinders on when it comes to the Factual Truths !
The federal government is expected to unite the states on issues of national concern. That’s what the term federalism means. The states are not expected to chart their own futures.