Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

Abortion on demand took a major hit. Perhaps the concepts of personal responsibility and sanctity of human life will begin to reemerge.

Heard yesterday the New York State Supreme Court struck down non-citizen voting law in New York City. I thought this was a Major attempt to dilute the voices of the American citizen of New York City . I think the Democrats that got this law passed thought these non -citizens would be a lock to vote anything Democrat. Please to hear the Supreme found that this law violated the New York State Constitution. Seems the Dems are having a losing streak as far as Supreme court rulings Fed and state wise.

Was in my cousin's old neighborhood. She makes the deli stuff at the traditional polish market. Had a bag of one of those all in one stir fries so I made a kielbas-teri-aki- noodle stir fry because that's what I had in the frig. Not sure how I accomplished it but it was actually good. Oh and some of her mac&cheese and baked beans.

Despite the Radical Left continuing to hate America, its history, and anyone who disagrees with them, we will celebrate our Nation's independence tomorrow.

Headed up to NYC for the weekend tomorrow to visit with the offspring. Taking in a matinee broadway show on Saturday, and got to use one of my companion certs so I get to treat mrs. fish to a ride up front both ways.

Barely made it to my connection but on my way to make the annual trip to the time machine that is my wife’s family’s Maine lake house passed down through the generations. Outside some minor repairs near everything is original from when it was built in the late 1880s. No running water, electricity or cell signal. It’s my second favorite place on Earth.

For several years I have had the dream of getting season tickets for Ohio State wrestling. That dream came true yesterday it was the first day you could buy season tickets and from what I was told not everyone that wants them will get them even on day one. Feel lucky and am so looking forward to get to watch the matches in the Covelli Center. Hope the weather does not get me this winter.

Spent a couple days in Cleveland. Didn't realize how big downtown. Very nice. Had a sunset over the lake view, if you put you ear on the window and looked sideways.

Places need to update their on-line posted hours. Put money into meters three places, that ended up closed. Went to Melt in Lakewood. Looks like the BA grads got at it, the charm is gone. Freezing, over populted menu, blaring bad music with just two tables occupied and smelled like bad fish. We left. But as things work on the road, it was the whim and the chance that found a good place. I'll bring that to the burger thread.

Replaced the handles on three garden tools: shovel, rake and hoe. Can't remember how long they were handleless. lol Only took three hours. lolol
So they were not some borrowed tool? If I borrow a tool that is the one I will breck the handle or the tool. I have bad luck when I borrow.

Spent a couple days in Cleveland. Didn't realize how big downtown. Very nice. Had a sunset over the lake view, if you put you ear on the window and looked sideways.

Places need to update their on-line posted hours. Put money into meters three places, that ended up closed. Went to Melt in Lakewood. Looks like the BA grads got at it, the charm is gone. Freezing, over populted menu, blaring bad music with just two tables occupied and smelled like bad fish. We left. But as things work on the road, it was the whim and the chance that found a good place. I'll bring that to the burger thread.
Went to a Melt in Indepedance. Very underwhelming and wasnt a fan.

Yeah...the music is way too loud ya cannot even talk..just sit and stare!