Jackson (4-1) @ Lake (4-1)

What?... Lmao ok. I was just putting the Green fans out of their misery, and Basketball isn't a "country club" sport.
Well you failed at putting Green fans out of their misery? But why so much Green talk in this thread?

Well you failed at putting Green fans out of their misery? But why so much Green talk in this thread?
Post #15 is where things went off the rails... Not sure what it had to do with Jackson vs. Lake but there you go.
I'm not sure why all the hate towards Green, I've never had an issue with their fans and enjoy the competition.

I'm done with mentioning Green. My prediction is Jackson beats Lake. Should be a close one with the game being at Lake. Maybe Lake is getting healthy and they start their run.

I meant to say I enjoy taking a shot at them whenever I can, I got a little too full of myself when writing that one. Just don't like Green.

I'm done with mentioning Green. My prediction is Jackson beats Lake. Should be a close one with the game being at Lake. Maybe Lake is getting healthy and they start their run.
I think Lake is a great team, just the offense is what concerns me. Have they been underperforming? Have they just played good defenses? Is it a combination of both? I have no idea, so it will be interesting to see come game time. This will be my first time visiting Lake, so no matter the outcome I'll try to enjoy the new experience!

They still have wrestling in HS???
John C Reilly Yes GIF

Jackson and Green are both basically the same communities/ people.. only difference is Jackson has old money and Green is growing.

Jackson and Green are both basically the same communities/ people.. only difference is Jackson has old money and Green is growing.
This is probably more suited for the debate board, but Jackson Township hasn't exactly made good decisions about investment or re-development for a while.

Folks... If Jax has a fairly good passing game... They have a high probability of some success tonight. If Jax is a full run offense... its gonna be tough. Here is what I heard about Jax QB situation... One got hurt, one "wasn't very good"... went to the 3rd QB and then the "hurt" one got better and is now playing.
Looking forward to an injury free game tonight with the Blue Streaks ending up on top!
Rock 'Em!

Folks... If Jax has a fairly good passing game... They have a high probability of some success tonight. If Jax is a full run offense... its gonna be tough. Here is what I heard about Jax QB situation... One got hurt, one "wasn't very good"... went to the 3rd QB and then the "hurt" one got better and is now playing.
Looking forward to an injury free game tonight with the Blue Streaks ending up on top!
Rock 'Em!
That was last year, and no the hurt one never got back to playing. Lucas Ecrements started the last few games of last year as a Freshman and is now the full time starter as a Sophomore.

Smoove got lost on one of those daggone roundawhirly things in Green. Made Smoove late for a very important date with Smoove's dentist. Mark Smoove down as negatory in promoting whirly-bouts. They stink worse than Coventry football this year, but at least Coventry football has chance to get much more better.....whirly-roundy things don't, they will always suck!!

13-7 Lake at halftime. Jackson's defense has been playing lights out. But their offense is doing virtually nothing.

Your final is Lake 19 Jackson 7. It could've been way worse. But I am happy to see the Jackson defense be competent. Good luck to the Blue Streaks going forward!

13-7 Lake at halftime. Jackson's defense has been playing lights out. But their offense is doing virtually nothing.
You are being kind to the offense! Your defense scored the only pts in the game. By far the worst I've seen Jackson in quite awhile. Lake had many missed opportunities or this would have been a complete blowout!

You are being kind to the offense! Your defense scored the only pts in the game. By far the worst I've seen Jackson in quite awhile. Lake had many missed opportunities or this would have been a complete blowout!
I gave you your congratulations in the post above yours.

Lake may be putting it together and getting healthy at the right time.