Jackson (4-1) @ Lake (4-1)

Can someone explain the irrational Jackson hate? Only thing I can think is that they've dominated the Fed and won the All-Federal League trophy like 12 times in a row now lol
People must not like Jackson's dominance in what they call "country club sports."

Basketball? Baseball?
Well they also are in the top 3 in CC, track, among others.

Come on JPbear... thought you worked in the school?

Anyway still like the Bears 21-20

The ball is bouncing their way and the defense has definitely played better that I had expected.

Well they also are in the top 3 in CC, track, among others.

Come on JPbear... thought you worked in the school?

Anyway still like the Bears 21-20

The ball is bouncing their way and the defense has definitely played better that I had expected.
I do... but I don't see a problem with the other sports, and I really only consider golf and tennis "country club" sports. Even then, you can't be mad they're good at everything, if it's a fed sport you better be able to compete no matter what

I'll give ya baseball. Basketball...not dominant any more. When ya shared the Fed title in 2023, I believe it was the first time since 2019.
Still Basketball. And we all know Jackson was the better team in the Fed, as shown by their Green beatdown in the playoffs. Coach Debevec has and will run the Fed.

Still Basketball. And we all know Jackson was the better team in the Fed, as shown by their Green beatdown in the playoffs. Coach Debevec has and will run the Fed.
Debevec and the Bears haven't exactly "ran the Fed" over the last five years

Green 3 league titles, 2 district titles, elite 8 appearance, 3 20 win seasons, 7-5 vs Jackson

Jackson 2 league titles, 1 district title, no elite 8 appearances, 1 20 win season, 5-7 vs Green

Debevec and the Bears haven't exactly "ran the Fed" over the last five years

Green 3 league titles, 2 district titles, elite 8 appearance, 3 20 win seasons, 7-5 vs Jackson

Jackson 2 league titles, 1 district title, no elite 8 appearances, 1 20 win season, 5-7 vs Green
Not disputing those numbers and Green has been really good, but now do the last 10 years.

Last edited:
I do... but I don't see a problem with the other sports, and I really only consider golf and tennis "country club" sports. Even then, you can't be mad they're good at everything, if it's a fed sport you better be able to compete no matter what
I'm not mad either, its just what I hear from people at other schools in the League

No he doesn't and no Jackson doesnt. They had runs where you can say they dominated it. But not as of late. We can discuss this on the basketball thread during basketball season. Should be a good year in the Fed.

All of this urinating match about who is better than who, whose dad beat up whose dad is making Smoove bored. Why can you fellas become big boyz and be uphorically designed like Smoove? Smoove just loves life and wants the best for all peeps. Smoove understands you all are kinda loyal to your schools, but in the grandiose scheme of all that is Good and Holy in the world, Smoove's conceptualization is the best methodology. Be the spirit to bring fun to life, make everyone happy and feel important and needed. Smoove does this, right y'all? DAaang right Smoove does!

No he doesn't and no Jackson doesnt. They had runs where you can say they dominated it. But not as of late. We can discuss this on the basketball thread during basketball season. Should be a good year in the Fed.
As of late, I believe Jackson beat Green 2/3 times this year. Get your Mickey Mouse Fed Championship outta here, we ran the Fed last year.

Having lived in both communities, I really cannot lose on this one, but I have to take Lake in this one. I just think their defense will be the difference. 24-17 Lake. By the way, I now reside in Florida. Is this game being broadcast on WHBC, Q92? How about video? Thanks and should be a good one.

As of late, I believe Jackson beat Green 2/3 times this year. Get your Mickey Mouse Fed Championship outta here, we ran the Fed last year.
See these are the comments that make people dislike Jackson. The arrogance reeks in a lot of your posts.

Having lived in both communities, I really cannot lose on this one, but I have to take Lake in this one. I just think their defense will be the difference. 24-17 Lake. By the way, I now reside in Florida. Is this game being broadcast on WHBC, Q92? How about video? Thanks and should be a good one.

1695397047926.png

I havent seen a video livestream anywhere

I will have live updates on Maxpreps, including giving updates every few plays, with each score change of possession and big play. If you'd prefer something else, not sure it's being streamed but Q92 will probably be providing updates without visual.

First off, I never mentioned Green at the beginning. I was saying Jackson doesnt own the Fed in basketbal....the Fed, not Green.
The Mickey Mouse comment says a lot about you. My feelings for MOST Jackson fans was pretty much justified.
And I do emphasize the word MOST. There are good ones out there.

First off, I never mentioned Green at the beginning. I was saying Jackson doesnt own the Fed in basketbal....the Fed, not Green.
The Mickey Mouse comment says a lot about you. My feelings for MOST Jackson fans was pretty much justified.
And I do emphasize the word MOST. There are good ones out there.
I can't help myself with Green fans, they've always been the worst to deal with and this was low-hanging fruit... Green as a whole I don't mind, and I was rooting for y'all to beat McK last week. You also don't have to say Green because it was obviously implied, I obviously know you weren't saying Perry ran the Fed in Basketball. Gl against GlenOak, and know I'm not arrogant, just a hater of fanbases that do nothing but dog on my school :)

I can't help myself with Green fans, they've always been the worst to deal with and this was low-hanging fruit... Green as a whole I don't mind, and I was rooting for y'all to beat McK last week. You also don't have to say Green because it was obviously implied, I obviously know you weren't saying Perry ran the Fed in Basketball. Gl against GlenOak, and know I'm not arrogant, just a hater :)
That's your hatred for Green taking over if you took it that way. You fit the stereotype perfectly and that's nothing to be proud of. All good.