Jackson (4-1) @ Lake (4-1)

The Jackson/Green game. You know, the one you were flapping your gums about the stats.
the simpsons rake GIF
I said Green had about 100 more yards than Jackson. What part of that don't you understand?

I said Green had about 100 more yards than Jackson. What part of that don't you understand?
Lots of teams have to put up extra stats to try to win. I have no beef with Green and actually like them quite a bit, but they were down 20-7 late and Jackson was bleeding the clock and did it successfully. The game has three phases plus coaching decisions and penalties so on. 1/yd per carry two weeks in a row won't cut it, so I'm not sure why there's this assumption Green is better than Jackson beyond the fact that Jackson is unlikeable.

Y’all, this should be a goot one and everybody gettin’ ready. Just like everybody be sayin’ both teams is solid. Unfortunately, the same cain’t be said about Pastor’s BMs after gettin’ a bad California roll at the Circle K. I knows what y’all thinkin’ that it Pastor’s own fault for gettin’ sushi from a gas station, but sometimes you gots to throw cautious to tha wind and live on the edge. And truss Pastor, he livin’ on the edge- tha edge of the toilet seat! Heh!

Jackson wasn't outplayed, the stats lie about the true status of the game. Jackson threw two picks in the end zone, it could've been much worse for Green.
So, against two of the league's better teams, the Green defense came up with 8 (?) turnovers. Perhaps the Green secondary deserves some credit for that. After all, defense is part of the game.

Smoove is probably right. I've revised my prediction.

Lake Hot Hillbilly Mamas 24
Jackson Aging Cougars 21

Best of luck to both squads!
jackson03,

Follow Smoove, learn from Smoove, and you just might have Mooves like Smoove. Appreciate your appreciation! Hope both teams play well and Smoove does believe both teams match up well, but as Smoove has Prooved time and time and time and time and time and, well, y'all git it, Smoove knows concessions, and Smoove know how to butter up the smokin' mommies in those concessions to wear they begin feelin' all silly, and sweaty, and NASTY!!!! But as Smoove has made Smoove's mantra on, ain't gonna knock it out tha ballpark with no momma wit a ring on it!
But, Smoove digresses, ain't nothin', and let Smoove repeat, NOTHIN' wrong with some of those Aging Cougars from Jackson! Hecks to the NO! If they ain't got a ring on it, they just might be gettin' Smoove to be butterin' their muffin!

Y’all, this should be a goot one and everybody gettin’ ready. Just like everybody be sayin’ both teams is solid. Unfortunately, the same cain’t be said about Pastor’s BMs after gettin’ a bad California roll at the Circle K. I knows what y’all thinkin’ that it Pastor’s own fault for gettin’ sushi from a gas station, but sometimes you gots to throw cautious to tha wind and live on the edge. And truss Pastor, he livin’ on the edge- tha edge of the toilet seat! Heh!
Praise be to Pastor!! Sir, Smoove has been there where you are. Smoove cannot speak on the gas station sushi, but Smoove has had many a food items from gas stations and proceeded to have very unhealthy Mooves really soon to tha point where Smoove made deals wit' tha devil so many times Smoove cannot count on his abacus! So nice to see His Holiness back throwin' His Truth and Wisdom on Yappi for all the good Yappsters to see and WITNESS the GREATNESS, the PURENESS, and the WORD of Pastor Pigskin, hisself! Preach, My Father, PREACH!!

Your real cute/smart arnt you.
Nothing cute/smart about it. It is a fact.
But those stats show what may happen against better teams on the scoreboard.
Every game is different so what may happen based off stats from previous games isn't necessarily a great gauge.
The stats lie? Green had about 100 more total yards than Jackson and were in the red zone many times without scoring.
If they had so many chances in the red zone without scoring, that sounds like either a Green issue or great Defense. You choose.

SayMyName and Canton Kid needs to have a cage Match!!! Smoove will be the public announcerator, bringin' tha massive Master of Ceremonious skillz to it! Can someone offer Smoove a place we could hold this?? Maybe Pastor could join Smoove as the MC??

This is even better than the Jax/Perry thread. Smoove do that play by play on Friday.
Smoove would be heels over her head happy to do some play-by-play commentating, Yo!! Smoove thinks it is one of the best ideas Smoove has ever seen on this, or any site ever!! jackson03, YOU must really want to take Smoove's words to heart and follow Smoove. Put Smoove in touch with the fool that can make this happen and Smoove will be in Tha House at Blue Streak Stadium.......well, Smoove would rather have a spot set up in the concession stand with a live feed of the game. Those Smokin' Ladies in the Lake Concession stand would be makin' Smoove get some really great comments. Problem would be that many of the phrases Smoove would use would cause Smoove to be removed from the airwaves and cause massive FCC issues. The FCC ain't got the sense of humor and use of the English language-ation that Smoove brings to entertain all peepsa of all backgrounds, races, socio-economical situationations. jackson03, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!

Can someone explain the irrational Jackson hate? Only thing I can think is that they've dominated the Fed and won the All-Federal League trophy like 12 times in a row now lol
Personally, I don’t have much of an issue at all with Jackson. I know some good people from J-town… that being said there is a sense of entitlement and arrogance that comes with SOME (not all) of the folks that live out there.

Smoove finds much truth in what Wrestling245 is spittin', however, there is that same sentimentalness in all areas. Can't single out J-Town, J-Ville, J-TownVille. Smoove knows lots of peeps that act like the deficant that comes from their nether-regions don't stink. Smoove knows it do. Everyone has to always do some serious soul-searchin' when it comes to actin' like they own the world. For instance, one time Smoove found Smoove's self in a serious predicamentation with some piece that wanted to get with Smoove (which happens ALL tha Time, Yo!) She was actin' all prim and proper and prissy toward Smoove and actin' like Smoove wasn't gonna get her a nice Roast Beef Sandwich or Gyro from Arby's or somethin'. Smoove always goes high-end fast food with the pieces and Smoove knew she knew it becasue when we went through the drive-thru, she even whipped out tha dang coupon sheet that come in the USPS mail, my brothahs and sistas!! THAT was when Smoove knew that all of her frontin' and pompous was just her way of tryin' to impress Smoove. Little did the piece know that Smoove was already impressed with her mind, her intellectuallness prowess, and her BODY!! Smoove's point is that Smoove thinks everyone sometimes wants to give the vibe that we might be better than we really is, kind of a Root-A-Toot-Toot of one's own Horny-Horn, so to speak, but we all just the same. Smoove knows Smoove is the same as all y'all, except with my keen expertness in the ways of football and concession stand food. Smoove knows his lane and try to stay in it.

So in closing out this ramblin' post, Smoove just wants to reiterate that Wrestling245 needs to maybe take it a little calm and easy on the peeps of J-Ville and J-Town, they good peeps there. We all gots issues and concerns and a need to be needed and wanted, Smoove just is needed and wanted more by the ladies than the overwhelming majoritous of peeps in the world. AND, yes, Smoove knows you all are wonderin' what happened with tha piece after the Arby's visit.........Smoove got Smoove's MOOVES on many times!!!!

Last edited:
SayMyName and Canton Kid needs to have a cage Match!!! Smoove will be the public announcerator, bringin' tha massive Master of Ceremonious skillz to it! Can someone offer Smoove a place we could hold this?? Maybe Pastor could join Smoove as the MC??
Will there be a concession stand? If yes, which town’s moms will be there?

Huge game for both teams! Get your tickets early as this one is going to be packed

Like Wrestling245 said Lake’s front 7 on Def will be the difference. Lake’s senior class has owned the Polar Bears for as long as I’ve been watching them play each other. I don’t expect it to be much different this year.

I know Louisville didn’t put up much a fight, but I loved what Lake did on Offense this week. Quick tempo, a solid mix between the run and pass. Nate Baker lined up in a variety of positions and played more CB on Defense.

All a recipe for success this week.
I wouldn't make any judgements on the offense being fixed vs the 2nd worse team in Stark. Lake's O really only managed 1 20 yd drive for a TD the week before only due to a muff on a kickoff.

I wouldn't make any judgements on the offense being fixed vs the 2nd worse team in Stark. Lake's O really only managed 1 20 yd drive for a TD the week before only due to a muff on a kickoff.
Thats very fair. We will see. I am a little more encouraged though.. play calling seemed to be a little better for our personnel.

Will there be a concession stand? If yes, which town’s moms will be there?
Mr. pcbuck,

Does Taco Bell taste good at any hour of the day or night, my brothah?!?! HECKS to the YEAH!!! So there would be a massive concession stand at the Cage Match between SayMyName and CantonKid. IT would be most glorious!! Popcorn, nachos with cheese, nachos with cheese and jalopenas, loaded nachos, Coney Dawgs, Smoove would try to replicate the Kenmore Koney, The Comet Coney, Fried Pickles, Fried Oreos, Pickled Peppers, Cotton Candy, pretzels, churros, pizza, cheeseburgers, and last but not least, BEER! Heacks, yeah, how can anyone claim they gots the best concessions without ahhhcohol?!?! Gotta have it, Need to have it, Must have IT!!

Smoove would personally go around the 4 county region and pluck, yes, SMoove said PLUCK, only the finest of concession-stand mommies to service Smoove........ooops, Smoove means Smoove's Concession stand patrons. Gotta have those ladies primed and prepped for the Cage Match to end all Cage Matches......CantonKid versus SayMyName!!!!! Let's make it happen!!!

Smoove just re-read Smoove's last post on this thread and y'all know what??! Smoove thinks it is sooo good Smoove has to commendate hisself for Smoove's own electrifyin' post! SMOOVE can't help it, y'all, the Power, the Ideas and the Glory from Smoove's conceptualizations all flows from within Smoove's stupefying thoughts, they then pass through the mitochondrial deoxyribonucleic acidosisation into Smoove's extraordianry method of delivering these concepts to y'all through my digits and into the keyboard that makes these stupendously, jaw-droppingly and phenominally incredible posts. Smoove says to all of y'all, "YOU ARE WELCOME".