Golden Gate Protesters Are Guilty of Kidnapping

Inconvenienced vs violence. All suffering is not the same.
BS. You are PRESUMING to know why all those people were on the road. How many were stressed out beyond belief with a sick kid in the car or were late for a critical business meeting? They blocked access to an airport. How many folks missed their flights.

Only a self centered pompous ### would make this comment.

Those protesters will all be charged. If you are honest, this is not about that. It is about your political opposition to their position. Be a man and admit it.
What the hell! If MAGA protesters got me stuck in a traffic jam for HOURS I would want them removed using a snow plow. The idea that protesters trespassing in the Capitol Building is an insurrection but that the continued closing of public roads by protesters is no big deal is lame.

BS. You are PRESUMING to know why all those people were on the road. How many were stressed out beyond belief with a sick kid in the car or were late for a critical business meeting? They blocked access to an airport. How many folks missed their flights.

Only a self centered pompous ### would make this comment.
You have no idea of any of those things. You are PRESUMING. Missing a flight is an inconvenience. Missing a meeting is an inconvenience. Were they pulling people out of their cars and beating them? They may have been wrong, but they were not violent. You cannot equate what they did with Jan 6th violence. Only a pompous ### would do that.

How many times do we have to remind you that this is a completely misleading way to look at violent crime data. You cite the data by State so you can deliberately support a lie.

Take a closer look at the data and see where the murders are actually taking place. The super high murder rates are in communities governed by democrats. Last I looked New Orleans is not a MAGA stronghold and it's the murder rate in NO that drives Louisianans high rate.

Are you really this ignorant of what the data says?
One would think that murder in democratic cites within overwhelmingly republican states would be less than democratic states? Can you point out the differences in homicide law between Jackson, Mississippi and a rural Delta town? How do you explain the difference in homicide rates between Jackson and Oxford neither which have republican mayors?

You need to reconsider your stupid talking points.

What the hell! If MAGA protesters got me stuck in a traffic jam for HOURS I would want them removed using a snow plow. The idea that protesters trespassing in the Capitol Building is an insurrection but that the continued closing of public roads by protesters is no big deal is lame.
Nobody said it was no big deal but your vitriol here is noticeably different than your position on January 6th.

One would think that murder in democratic cites within overwhelmingly republican states would be less than democratic states? Can you point out the differences in homicide law between Jackson, Mississippi and a rural Delta town? How do you explain the difference in homicide rates between Jackson and Oxford neither which have republican mayors?

You need to reconsider your stupid talking points.
Oh please. The data is so simple to understand even you can grasp it. In so called Red States where there are high murder rates they are almost entirely driven by the murder rates in democrat governed Counties and City's within those states.

And it's not differences in the law as written but differences in how the law is applied between a rural Mississippi town and a democrat controlled city with a Soros prosecutor. For one thing in the sane Republican governed parts of these states scum bags that commit violent crimes are not released on little to no bail. There are other reasons but you get the point.

Nobody said it was no big deal but your vitriol here is noticeably different than your position on January 6th.
Because routinely blocking roads to make a political point is worse then the singular clown show that happened at the great trespassing event of January 6.

"Since 2016, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama have had the three highest murder rates in the country. This trend actually goes back to 2008, with just one year, 2015, where Maryland replaced Alabama in the top three. These three red states have consistently had the highest murder rates for over 15 years now.Feb 28, 2024"

Difference between left/right. Got it!!!
Well, the law is adjudicated by lawyers and that profession staffs the justice system. Red/blue does not capture or explain the evolution of how the law is adjudicated has changed over time. Prosecutors and judges have fairly broad discretion, as they should since every case is different, even under the same charge. So we have tough and lenient ones, but fairness and evenness of adjudication requires a settling into usual/customary/reasonable sense that provides the maximum limit of leniency or harshness. That process has been one of drift toward leniency over the last, say, 100 years.

Perhaps the best example to show it is thinking about how a murderer was once arrested, jailed without bail, brought to trial in days or a week, found guilty, and publicly hung the next morning. While there are problems with this, it did provide maximum deterrence because the punishment was swift, certain, severe, and public - and the punishment eliminated the possibility of recidivism. Today someone murders a victim, they get arrested, may get released on bail in some places and has a trial 8 months later. If found guilty, they are given a sentence, depending on the type and degree of the charge, ranging from x years in prison to x years to life with/without parole to the death penalty (in some places). If they are given 20 years, they often serve a little over half that. If they are given the death penalty, there are 18 years of appeals before they are executed. There is very little, if any, deterrence with that approach.

Oh please. The data is so simple to understand even you can grasp it. In so called Red States where there are high murder rates they are almost entirely driven by the murder rates in democrat governed Counties and City's within those states.

And it's not differences in the law as written but differences in how the law is applied between a rural Mississippi town and a democrat controlled city with a Soros prosecutor. For one thing in the sane Republican governed parts of these states scum bags that commit violent crimes are not released on little to no bail. There are other reasons but you get the point.
How are murder laws applied differently? What percentage of Mississippi's murders last year were committed by people who were out on little or no bail? How do you explain the difference between Oxford and Jackson?

Can you simply answer the questions? They should be easy given the basis for your position.

Because routinely blocking roads to make a political point is worse then the singular clown show that happened at the great trespassing event of January 6.
I think the Golden Gate bridge protest was planned for a day just like the J6 clown show. Are you capable of being honest ever?

Well, the law is adjudicated by lawyers and that profession staffs the justice system. Red/blue does not capture or explain the evolution of how the law is adjudicated has changed over time. Prosecutors and judges have fairly broad discretion, as they should since every case is different, even under the same charge. So we have tough and lenient ones, but fairness and evenness of adjudication requires a settling into usual/customary/reasonable sense that provides the maximum limit of leniency or harshness. That process has been one of drift toward leniency over the last, say, 100 years.

Perhaps the best example to show it is thinking about how a murderer was once arrested, jailed without bail, brought to trial in days or a week, found guilty, and publicly hung the next morning. While there are problems with this, it did provide maximum deterrence because the punishment was swift, certain, severe, and public - and the punishment eliminated the possibility of recidivism. Today someone murders a victim, they get arrested, may get released on bail im some places and has a trial 8 months later. If found guilty, they are given a sentence, depending on the type and degree of the charge, ranging from x years in prison to x years to life with/without parole to the death penalty (in some places). If they are given 20 years, they often serve a little over half that. If they are given the death penalty, there are 18 years of appeals before they are executed. There is very little, if any, deterrence with that approach.
Distilling it down, in the Republican controlled parts of Red States you won't find a Soros prosecutor. In the democrat parts of theses states, where most of the violent crime and killing is taking place, you will find all sorts of Soros backed & inspired prosecutors.

I think the Golden Gate bridge protest was planned for a day just like the J6 clown show. Are you capable of being honest ever?
What are you babbling on about here? Blocking roads is a common tactic by Antifa & BLM and now by the "Death to America" crowd. All good democrat supporting groups.

How are murder laws applied differently? What percentage of Mississippi's murders last year were committed by people who were out on little or no bail? How do you explain the difference between Oxford and Jackson?

Can you simply answer the questions? They should be easy given the basis for your position.
Check out the violent crime in democrat run city's thread. There are all kinds of examples.

What are you babbling on about here? Blocking roads is a common tactic by Antifa & BLM and now by the "Death to America" crowd. All good democrat supporting groups.
LOL. You can be an aggrieved victim over almost anything.

The NBA markets to China because it is a massive market for them. It’s over 5 billion annually for the league. Capitalism. Don’t like it? Move to a communist country.
Capitalism has nothing to do with them getting on their knees for Xi.

These corporations can't wait to virtue signal about perceived oppression in America but don't have anything to say about an actual repressive authoritarian regime.

Capitalism has nothing to do with them getting on their knees for Xi.

These corporations can't wait to virtue signal about perceived oppression in America but don't have anything to say about an actual repressive authoritarian regime.
It has EVERYTHING to do with it. To suggest otherwise is laughable.

The NBA literally caved in to the CCP after the Rockets GM tweeted out “Free Hong Kong.” And let’s not forget covering up that whole lab leak that nearly destroyed the world.
The whores would have done it to Yao Ming's colors for the beer ads alone, much less the Chinese screen access

"Since 2016, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama have had the three highest murder rates in the country. This trend actually goes back to 2008, with just one year, 2015, where Maryland replaced Alabama in the top three. These three red states have consistently had the highest murder rates for over 15 years now.Feb 28, 2024"

Difference between left/right. Got it!!!
Yep Chicago is totally safe.

Wonder if any of those states has brought out the National Guard to enforce the law on mass transit like NY.

South Central LA is mostly peaceful.

Actually very fulfilling.

But it makes you feel good to think that. It's how leftists suck their thumbs, I've noticed. Lol
Lol.

I'm center left. You know that. With that said we have made a cop's life miserable. I got arrested a couple of times in my day. Not for protesting of course because who the F has time for that $chit? Don't these people work (tongue in cheek)? One time they tuned me up pretty good for resisting. One of the best lessons I ever learned. I never got in trouble again. ;)

Capitalism is good, but laissez faire capitalism isn’t.
Yes and yes, and technology really upsets that traditional balance. Our legislation is typically reactive, and the Border Czarina is now Tech Poobah-ette. It's a bad dynamic.

Our companies have lost power being b**ches for the CCP
Much as Democrats take the working class or even blacks for granted as voters now today, US corporate consolidation and distributor/retail buyer paradigms have them treating us more as their captives.

Xi holds his potential growth market hostage still, just as when "Poppy" Bush was the first unofficial US Envoy and rode his bicycle around China for Nixon. While China buys US farmland. The Bushes and Walmart Bill-ary sold us out by inches.

We are a nation of whores and morons. This is why I see corpo-communism with a CEO politburo as our eventual future today, just as I did as a 17 y o kid day-dreaming in Civics class. It's just a matter of how long we can hold it off, now. Because no one did MAGA before Orange Man, it may be too late already.

Distilling it down, in the Republican controlled parts of Red States you won't find a Soros prosecutor. In the democrat parts of theses states, where most of the violent crime and killing is taking place, you will find all sorts of Soros backed & inspired prosecutors.
Certainly. Soros prosecutors make the situation worse everywhere you find them.

I'm going to go down a narrow path here and you let me know if I stray off into the wilderness.

When we are talking about this or any issue and asking, "How did we get here?", we are talking about a few hundred years of drift. Certainly ideologies, political parties, activists, etc., have influenced and contributed.

But when a political context is laid over it, both sides want to assign particular blame to the other side - and that's the entire game. The partisan blame game tires and bores me - and yet there are people, groups, parties, etc., that are responsible.

But with our justice system, I think there are a hundred things that have contributed and many of them aren't directly partisan, but more related to things like men and women, husbands and wives, fathers and mothers trading good, time-tested values for junk socio-psychobabble. Things like the self-esteem movement, passive parenting, everyone-gets-a-trophy anti-merit BS, and other such nonsense.

If foolishness is bound in the heart of a child, but disciplining that out makes a child wise, could it be that this situation of all of these criminal fools running around is related to a failure to rid them of their childhood foolishness? I think so.

Once you have that on the front end, you get all kinds of overwhelming problems on the back end - and courts weren't initially designed to be the de facto parents of a huge part of the population - and certainly aren't equipped to do it.

But the other side looks at the mess on the back end, assigns blame to conservative approaches that haven't worked when conservative principles haven't been applied societally or characterized the justice system for decades.

Maybe I went down a couple of narrow paths there. Lol

Certainly. Soros prosecutors make the situation worse everywhere you find them.

I'm going to go down a narrow path here and you let me know if I stray off into the wilderness.

When we are talking about this or any issue and asking, "How did we get here?", we are talking about a few hundred years of drift. Certainly ideologies, political parties, activists, etc., have influenced and contributed.

But when a political context is laid over it, both sides want to assign particular blame to the other side - and that's the entire game. The partisan blame game tires and bores me - and yet there are people, groups, parties, etc., that are responsible.

But with our justice system, I think there are a hundred things that have contributed and many of them aren't directly partisan, but more related to things like men and women, husbands and wives, fathers and mothers trading good, time-tested values for junk socio-psychobabble. Things like the self-esteem movement, passive parenting, everyone-gets-a-trophy anti-merit BS, and other such nonsense.

If foolishness is bound in the heart of a child, but disciplining that out makes a child wise, could it be that this situation of all of these criminal fools running around is related to a failure to rid them of their childhood foolishness? I think so.

Once you have that on the front end, you get all kinds of overwhelming problems on the back end - and courts weren't initially designed to be the de facto parents of a huge part of the population - and certainly aren't equipped to do it.

But the other side looks at the mess on the back end, assigns blame to conservative approaches that haven't worked when conservative principles haven't been applied societally or characterized the justice system for decades.

Maybe I went down a couple of narrow paths there. Lol
The myopic modern academic arrogance, alongside that childish foolishness, then overlaid and reinforced with the self-love narcissism you note in lieu of gratitude and responsibility to a Creator, these have abused a fine legal framework for a more moral people.

It all is as you say, though. I'm not sure how any sidestep is possible without delusion.

So did they go to the city of SF and say, "We'd like a permit to protest on April 15th, we are going to shut down the Golden Gate Bridge for several hours".