Golden Gate Protesters Are Guilty of Kidnapping

Purplemojo

Every one of those "protesters" confining motorists on the Golden Gate Bridge are guilty of kidnapping and perhaps assault and/or battery. What are the chances they will be prosecuted?

Free Speech is not a license to block public highways/bridges/roads. Also, everyone is so upset about our taxes funding “genocide” in Palestine. However, they don’t care about the massive number of businesses working with the CCP, who are genociding the Uighurs

It’s not a MAGA thing, you dumb a**. It’s being a public nuisance. You think SF and Chicago are voting Trump?
Prolly not but not sure why you all are so alarmed by it. You hate everything the Golden Gate stands for.

Funny how they care more about Palestine than East Palestine. These c**ts don’t care about anyone but themselves. They just want to feel morally superior to boost their ego
How many children were butchered in Palestine?

Funny how they care more about Palestine than East Palestine. These c**ts don’t care about anyone but themselves. They just want to feel morally superior to boost their ego
Woke is the religion of Karens. Because they feel superior when they fall for such things. C**ts

They are, in large measure, emotionally-driven imbeciles. It's been all down hill since Susan B........

How many Uighur children are genocided every day? Yet, none of these dopes care to protest businesses giving $ to the CCP.
All over the African sub-continent there is child murder, or enslavement. Horrible African Muslims, horrible treatment of Uyghur Muslims by the ChiComms.

And the Democrat party trying to bring down Maoist neoMarxism on the American people.

Rashida Tlaib refuses to denounce a pack of maggots chanting "death to America" in her district, and they will let this bitch back in the House Chambers, while George Santos is expelled. Throw this bitch out of the House and deport her azs. She has violated her Oath of Citizenship. Deport this traitorous bitch.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they would not be protesting if joe was doing what they want.
Oh, they vote for the Democrat party every chance they get.

Democrats are the Useful Idiots who tolerate Radical Islam.

HeII, we have a few of their radical friends in our Congress.

Don't worry you little soft MAGAs. They will be arrested.
Not likely. Maybe you need to be stuck on a bridge for four hours, against your will, to give you a different perspective. These people are guilty of serious felonies. Given their allies in the Democratically led state and federal government, nothing will happen.

We don’t know. Why? Because all of our big corporations are in bed China.
I would not say they are in bed with them but in a capitalistic society, they obviously want to do business in one of the biggest markets in the world. Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Not likely. Maybe you need to be stuck on a bridge for four hours, against your will, to give you a different perspective. These people are guilty of serious felonies. Given their allies in the Democratically led state and federal government, nothing will happen.
I remember when all the MAGAs took over Lake Austin and sunk boats putting the lives of innocent boaters at risk. I don't recall calls for attempted murder or assault.

Go to the pet section of Costco and get a big bag of dried pig ears, dog chews. Throw them like throwing stars at protestors

I would not say they are in bed with them but in a capitalistic society, they obviously want to do business in one of the biggest markets in the world. Duh.
The NBA literally caved in to the CCP after the Rockets GM tweeted out “Free Hong Kong.” And let’s not forget covering up that whole lab leak that nearly destroyed the world.

I remember when all the MAGAs took over Lake Austin and sunk boats putting the lives of innocent boaters at risk. I don't recall calls for attempted murder or assault.
I had been away from the board for a while and then recently came back. Up until this point I have given you much more credit for being a thinking man then I should have.

So, you equate a bunch of idiots legally holding a flotilla that caused the unintended consequence of swamping several of the boats, to the intentional holding of citizens against their will for four hours. One was unintentional and the other had the exact result intended. Intent is an element of a crime, causing an unforeseen outcome while engaged in a legal activity is not.

I understand that you are a political hack and would vote against Trump regardless of whichever lifeless corpse the Democrats put up against him, but, please try to at least be coherent. It makes things much more interesting for the rest of us.

Last edited: