Golden Gate Protesters Are Guilty of Kidnapping

I had been away from the board for a while and then recently came back. Up until this point I have given you much more credit for being a thinking man then I should have.

So, you equate a bunch of idiots legally holding a flotilla that caused the unintended consequence of swamping several of the boats, to the intentional holding of citizens against their will for four hours. One in was unintentional and the other had the exact result intended. Intent is an element of a crime, causing and unforeseen outcome while engaged in a legal activity is not.

I understand that you are a political hack and would vote against Trump regardless of whichever lifeless corpse the Democrats put up against him, but, please try to at least be coherent. It makes things much more interesting for the rest of us.
He is also anti Semitic, and supports Radical Islam.

Every one of those "protesters" confining motorists on the Golden Gate Bridge are guilty of kidnapping and perhaps assault and/or battery. What are the chances they will be prosecuted?
lets see how good of DIVERS they are.... and then let's see if they can swim

so these organiztion of idiots have done this in several places in America.... from Chicago to New York City

It will also never not be funny to me, that if a white person held the same beliefs as an average Palestinian, they’d be called a Nazi.

And released with no bail and no follow up

But taking a selfie in a red hat gets you detained indefinitely and facing 3-5.
Im pretty sure they will show up for court whether they have a cash bail or not.

The NBA literally caved in to the CCP after the Rockets GM tweeted out “Free Hong Kong.” And let’s not forget covering up that whole lab leak that nearly destroyed the world.
The NBA markets to China because it is a massive market for them. It’s over 5 billion annually for the league. Capitalism. Don’t like it? Move to a communist country.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
I had been away from the board for a while and then recently came back. Up until this point I have given you much more credit for being a thinking man then I should have.

So, you equate a bunch of idiots legally holding a flotilla that caused the unintended consequence of swamping several of the boats, to the intentional holding of citizens against their will for four hours. One was unintentional and the other had the exact result intended. Intent is an element of a crime, causing an unforeseen outcome while engaged in a legal activity is not.

I understand that you are a political hack and would vote against Trump regardless of whichever lifeless corpse the Democrats put up against him, but, please try to at least be coherent. It makes things much more interesting for the rest of us.
Intent is sometimes important to consider but there are many crimes that do not consider it. Involuntary manslaughter is one of them and it is often based on recklessness. Not every person that walked into the Capital on January 6th was charged with kidnapping but those folks all caused a longer than 4 hour disruption where members of congress where “kidnapped” in the basement. Have you called for kidnapping charges for all of them?

Those protesters will all be charged. If you are honest, this is not about that. It is about your political opposition to their position. Be a man and admit it.

what is your purpose on this thread?
The same as yours. To make a point. My point is these protesters should and will be charged with a crime. The calls for kidnapping are epically stupid and only come form political hacks who oppose their position.

The NBA markets to China because it is a massive market for them. It’s over 5 billion annually for the league. Capitalism. Don’t like it? Move to a communist country.
I don’t like our major cos being simps for a communist regime. I think anyone with common sense can see the problem working DIRECTLY with the CCP.

I don’t like our major cos being simps for a communist regime. I think anyone with common sense can see the problem working DIRECTLY with the CCP.
Most companies are chasing Chinese consumers. Its really not important if you like capitalism or not. The only thing you can do about is leave or boycott every company that sells or makes anything in China. Otherwise, you are just blowhard who does not have the guts to follow through on your convictions.

Most companies are chasing Chinese consumers. Its really not important if you like capitalism or not. The only thing you can do about is leave or boycott every company that sells or makes anything in China. Otherwise, you are just blowhard who does not have the guts to follow through on your convictions.
It is because there won’t be capitalism if they keep simping for the CCP

"Protesters arrested after shutting down Golden Gate Bridge for hours"​

Read how not very angry people that were affected by it were.

Imagine that it was handled without killing the protesters.

"The people arrested on the Golden Gate Bridge will be charged by the San Francisco District Attorney's Office.

Along with the conspiracy charge, they're also facing other charges ranging from vehicle code violations to false imprisonment for drivers who were trapped on the bridge for the duration of the demonstration."

But I thought that San Francisco prosecutors don't actually charge people with crimes. Rather odd. Like when San Francisco only charged like 300 BLM protesters. You know, 300 = zero

"Protesters arrested after shutting down Golden Gate Bridge for hours"​

Read how not very angry people that were affected by it were.

Imagine that it was handled without killing the protesters.

"The people arrested on the Golden Gate Bridge will be charged by the San Francisco District Attorney's Office.

Along with the conspiracy charge, they're also facing other charges ranging from vehicle code violations to false imprisonment for drivers who were trapped on the bridge for the duration of the demonstration."

But I thought that San Francisco prosecutors don't actually charge people with crimes. Rather odd. Like when San Francisco only charged like 300 BLM protesters. You know, 300 = zero
We will give them credit for taking the proper first steps. But this is the looniest of the looney places. If there is vigorous prosecution and maximum sentencing that will deter future behavior like this, I will give them full credit and think there is a strand of sanity out there.

As it is, chances on social justice principles being applied at some point in the process and resulting in a slap on the wrist? Almost 100%.

Billy clubs and water cannons work.
200w.gif

How fun would it have been to operate the water cannon on this day?

We will give them credit for taking the proper first steps. But this is the looniest of the looney places. If there is vigorous prosecution and maximum sentencing that will deter future behavior like this, I will give them full credit and think there is a strand of sanity out there.

As it is, chances on social justice principles being applied at some point in the process and resulting in a slap on the wrist? Almost 100%.
Yes, because as we all know, maximum sentences deters future behavior.

Recidivism rates are a good way to judge whether sentencing protocols and the prison system in a country are working. The United States has a current recidivism rate of 70% within 5 years (U.S. Prison Population, 2019). This means that, within 5 years of their release, 70% of prisoners will have reoffended.

1713272207141.png

Yes, because as we all know, maximum sentences deters future behavior.

Recidivism rates are a good way to judge whether sentencing protocols and the prison system in a country are working. The United States has a current recidivism rate of 70% within 5 years (U.S. Prison Population, 2019). This means that, within 5 years of their release, 70% of prisoners will have reoffended.

View attachment 57420
Once again, we see that one of the biggest differences in left/right is the understanding of human nature and what incentivizes and disincentivizes behavior.

For your chart to make the point you want it to make, you have to be making the assumption that those numbers represent the results of a system where maximum punishment was being applied and then they still became recidivist. We haven't been doing that for decades. Lol.

Nothing wrong with elements of second chances for first-time offenders, rehab, diversion, early release, etc. For sure, your chart represents the results when removing criminals from society to protect it and exerting sufficient pain to get deterrence are largely abandoned because the Left believes that leniency and compassion works best.

Certain and severe consequences works every time with human beings, or, I should say, works the most often on those able to process benefit/risk decisions properly. It works whether we are talking about parenting my strong-willed son when he was little and it works on adult criminals. It doesn't work at all if it is not attempted.

Once again, we see that one of the biggest differences in left/right is the understanding of human nature and what incentivizes and disincentivizes behavior.

For your chart to make the point you want it to make, you have to be making the assumption that those numbers represent the results of a system where maximum punishment was being applied and then they still became recidivist. We haven't been doing that for decades. Lol.

Nothing wrong with elements of second chances for first-time offenders, rehab, diversion, early release, etc. For sure, your chart represents the results when removing criminals from society to protect it and exerting sufficient pain to get deterrence are largely abandoned because the Left believes that leniency and compassion works best.

Certain and severe consequences works every time with human beings, or, I should say, works the most often on those able to process benefit/risk decisions properly. It works whether we are talking about parenting my strong-willed son when he was little and it works on adult criminals. It doesn't work at all if it is not attempted.
"Since 2016, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama have had the three highest murder rates in the country. This trend actually goes back to 2008, with just one year, 2015, where Maryland replaced Alabama in the top three. These three red states have consistently had the highest murder rates for over 15 years now.Feb 28, 2024"

Difference between left/right. Got it!!!

Don't worry you little soft MAGAs. They will be arrested.
Maybe but then again maybe not. And then after their arrest will they be charged? Probably not. But in the event they're charged what is the over/under that they are only charged with misdemeanors and given a fine?

The reality is that more Americans suffered yesterday as a result of the pro Hamas road blockages then suffered because of the January 6 riot.

Maybe but then again maybe not. And then after their arrest will they be charged? Probably not. But in the event they're charged what is the over/under that they are only charged with misdemeanors and given a fine?

The reality is that more Americans suffered yesterday as a result of the pro Hamas road blockages then suffered because of the January 6 riot.
They will be charged. Being a victim is embedded in you at this point.

"Since 2016, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama have had the three highest murder rates in the country. This trend actually goes back to 2008, with just one year, 2015, where Maryland replaced Alabama in the top three. These three red states have consistently had the highest murder rates for over 15 years now.Feb 28, 2024"

Difference between left/right. Got it!!!
How many times do we have to remind you that this is a completely misleading way to look at violent crime data. You cite the data by State so you can deliberately support a lie.

Take a closer look at the data and see where the murders are actually taking place. The super high murder rates are in communities governed by democrats. Last I looked New Orleans is not a MAGA stronghold and it's the murder rate in NO that drives Louisianans high rate.

Are you really this ignorant of what the data says?

Inconvenienced vs violence. All suffering is not the same.