Donald J. Trump has been impeached by the House

The Democrats just became the biggest supporters of Trump. Now I get 5 more years of him. Thanks dipsticks

I think we all know the answer to that. I actually don’t have a huge issue with it. As much as I hate him, Mike Pence is likely worse.

Wait a minute....what am I saying? No. I take that back.
So you answer to derpVI?

Crafty Nancy is saying she is not sending the articles to the Senate until the trial process is outlined. Say what you want about her politics but she is shrewd.
Without the Articles, the Senate has no need to plan for a trial. Until the Senate produces a plan, Pelosi will not give them the Articles.

The country is in impeachment limbo.

All for show.

Crafty Nancy is saying she is not sending the articles to the Senate until the trial process is outlined. Say what you want about her politics but she is shrewd.
So if the Senate just moves on and does not outline the trial process guess this one can officially be put behind us.

Without the Articles, the Senate has no need to plan for a trial. Until the Senate produces a plan, Pelosi will not give them the Articles.

The country is in impeachment limbo.

All for show.
Yup...but why would she even want a sham trial? Just sitting on the articles will have the exact same effect as what Mitch is proposing. Why bother? Pretty smart I think.

So if the Senate just moves on and does not outline the trial process guess this one can officially be put behind us.
It’s never going to be put behind us. It’ll be a constant theme brought up in 2020. I can already see it playing out in the ads.

So if she never passed them along to the Senate, would it technically count as an impeachment?

Kind of like a pitcher that is throwing a no-hitter through 4 innings and it gets rained out never to be made up. I would vote that it does not count as an impeachment!

All shltty Schiff, nutcase Nancy and jowls Jerry have done is set the precedent for every President in the future to be impeached by the party that loses the election. The whole thing has been a farce and the American public knows it.

And proves it is a complete waste of time and resources.
Not really. Everybody knows that the Senate will not remove. That is not the barometer for what the House does so she has completed her piece of the process. If the Senate is not going to uphold their oath on the Trial, there is no reason for her to validate it. She can just sit on the articles and get the same result she was always going to get. It seems to me that there is more value to Trump to get an acquittal vs it just sitting out there unresolved. Super smart.

Not really. Everybody knows that the Senate will not remove. That is not the barometer for what the House does so she has completed her piece of the process. If the Senate is not going to uphold their oath on the Trial, there is no reason for her to validate it. She can just sit on the articles and get the same result she was always going to get. It seems to me that there is more value to Trump to get an acquittal vs it just sitting out there unresolved. Super smart.
Smart? Not seeing it.

So you answer to derpVI?

y5UHrTz.gif

Part of me wants to see a quick but fair trial. The other part wants to see Mitch subpoena every single person even remotely related to this and get every possible testimony on record.

Anyone notice that the ranking official and Schiff's Republican counterpart Devin Nunes was absent from the proceedings? Of course his own involvement in the whole scheme forced hi to the bench . Nunes is only comfortable wandering over to Fox News or calling in to them pretending he is clean . Nunes may be the top stooge not being there to vouch for Trump is surreal .

Also very telling was the Republicans only defense of Trump was telling everyone that it is just hate of the man personally and the process was a sham . No standing up for the man he is , his integrity, or challenging facts. They simply said they had no facts which is absurd. Collins is a speed talker which usually means you speak fast because you aren't really saying much of substance . Not a peep about a perfect call or the fact that they thought eh did 'Nothing " wrong . They know damn well if the shoe was on the other foot and a Dem President went to a foreign leader and got caught trying to manipulate and withhold congressional passed aid to another country in exchange for announcing an investigation to a top Republican candidate?

They would lose their sheet, not just shrug and let him do it . Is that what the echo chamber suggests ? That it's a nothingburger? Never mind then the President obstructing the investigation the way that he has . Has anyone thought that if Trump had just let all the information be released , let his men with first hand knowledge testify and cooperate that may be this wouldn't have happened ? May be they would have bene very adroit liars and the Dems would throw their hands up and say 'OK we can't go forward?

Nah , the dozen witnesses would have probably told the truth and the facts would show that the President wasn't really interested in the corruption angle { Trump is pro corruption, doesn't care about it , he is a corruption professional and has been his entire 'Career"} but just wanted the American public to think that the Biden[s} were being investigated after the fact for something Trump never brought up because actually Biden wasn't the decider of giving Ukraine anything and the world was with him and us concerning that investigator .

In other words Hunter Biden isn't a perfect person and he got the job because of his name but there is o proof that Joe Biden used that fact to do anything wrong while he was Vice President. Trump knew this and just wanted an investigation to be announced knowing it wasn't really one .

Donald not being very smart really got caught and that's that . He goes down in history as an impeached President even if he does become King and get an unlimited term lol

I don't know her service record but as a politician she's a coward. I'd have more respect for her if she just followed the other Democrats but stating there wasn't evidence for impeachment then why didn't she vote NAY? Instead she turns yellow and votes present. Weak!
Worked for Obama.