ARTICLE I — ABUSE OF POWER
230 - YEA
197 - NAY

ARTICLE II — OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS
229 - YEA
198 - NAY

Last edited:

Anybody else see this gem ? -

The Senate should have all kinds of time to examine the case that the House has made for Impeachment, amirite ? They aren’t doing anything.....

My favorite part -

“U.S. Senators are sharing photographs of the growing pile of bills passed by the House only to stymie on Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's desk.

The stack, a symbolic replication of legislation McConnell refuses to bring to a vote......”

Just like the “symbolic” reading Schiff made of a fake Trump transcript, this pile of Bills is a fake for dramatic effect. As is the outrage over the Bills not voted on.

They have no doubt been carefully examined, and have proven to be both full of pork and composed of strange combinations that will damn a Republican for a Yes or damn a Republican for a No.

Last edited:

I think we all know the answer to that. I actually don’t have a huge issue with it. As much as I hate him, Mike Pence is likely worse.

Wait a minute....what am I saying? No. I take that back.
So Mike pence is better?

The House did their job. How unfortunate that it's incredibly unlikely that the Senate will do theirs.
I'm sure the Senate will be just as neutral and impartial as the House.

The most amazing thing about tonight was that these passed with only one party voting for impeachment. Clearly a partisan hack job and major embarrassment for the Democratic party going forward. Interesting watching how tone deaf the CNN personalities are. The lone Republican on their panel tried to make the point that both sides were trying their best to uphold their duties as congressmen. None of the other panelists were having that. They all said that the Democrats took their oath responsibly while the Republicans were falling in line behind Trump even though they knew they were wrong. No wonder CNN is fading fast.

Crafty Nancy is saying she is not sending the articles to the Senate until the trial process is outlined. Say what you want about her politics but she is shrewd.