Cavs 2023-24

No unless G League and AAA also is. AHL is minor league hockey. Nothing against them, but that isn't a stanley cup

This team is toast even if they win this series. Thisnis what happens when you gave Magic belief by being terrible 2 games.

Only up 1 and the terrible quarter ensues....up only 1, magic can now weather the runs in CLE...

Yeah, not good

Well this has been torture....was expecting cavs to at least come out firing like first 2 games....not quite

I will eat crow…Mobley did play well…the biggest difference was inserting Morris..that doesn’t happen we lose

I'll give Mobley credit for making that big block to save the game. But he's still soft and it doesn't change my stance that IF they decide to make big changes he may not be around. Odd series for our scoring. Garland goes off in the 1st, then not much else. Mitchell has done that a few times in this series. And finally nice to see Strus do something besides complain to the refs.

Not confident about winning in Orlando, but need to really try this time. With porzingis out, every day matters to get any help we can
This is a key point. I think the Cavs actually match up better with the Celtics than the physical teams like the Magic/Knicks/Sixers. With Porzingis out, the Cavs would have a chance in that series, assuming we have Allen.

Cavs problem in this series, and against the Knicks last year is that all of our best players are finesse/skill guys, except for Allen. Physical teams like the Magic/Knicks/Sixers are a problem. Morris helps solve the problem with his physicality. Wade would be nice to have. But to me, that is the biggest off-season need for this team. Get a couple of physical perimeter guys to supplement Garland and Mitchell. They just cannot handle physical guards like Suggs, Brunson, etc. right now.

I'll give Mobley credit for making that big block to save the game. But he's still soft and it doesn't change my stance that IF they decide to make big changes he may not be around. Odd series for our scoring. Garland goes off in the 1st, then not much else. Mitchell has done that a few times in this series. And finally nice to see Strus do something besides complain to the refs.

I still love Mobley's skill and his long term upside, but I have to agree, aside from a few plays down the stretch (the block was pretty great), he still does look soft. I don't know how many times, especially in the first half, it seemed like he had chances to dunk and he went with a layup, finger roll or short jumper (missing a number of them). With his size and length, I don't understand why he's not more powerful under the rim. Having him guard Banchero in the 4th quarter was actually a good move by Bickerstaff, but without someone like Allen or Wade available, the defensive rebounding suffered because Mobley was 15 feet from the basket.

Keys to me
1) they made more 3s than Orlando
2) they played then entire game with at most only 1 big … they play better when Allen/Mobley are not in at the same time
3) they played Morris instead of Niang … he played much better D … and hit some shots

I still love Mobley's skill and his long term upside, but I have to agree, aside from a few plays down the stretch (the block was pretty great), he still does look soft. I don't know how many times, especially in the first half, it seemed like he had chances to dunk and he went with a layup, finger roll or short jumper (missing a number of them). With his size and length, I don't understand why he's not more powerful under the rim. Having him guard Banchero in the 4th quarter was actually a good move by Bickerstaff, but without someone like Allen or Wade available, the defensive rebounding suffered because Mobley was 15 feet from the basket.
… and I agree with this … and while Mobley’s block was big … still think it more Wagner shooting a left handed layup with right hand … had he shot it with his left hand there was no way he could have blocked it … another wise it was a pretty average game by him … and this excuse is he is only 21 … Banchero is only 21 and has star written all over him … Mobley is 21 and has good written all over him … still think they should have traded him when his value was higher.

Jarrett Allen seemed to be on track to rewrite the narrative from last year...now he can't even get on the floor.

Seriously Allen....did he bruise it changing clothes last weekend? He seemed fine that game as he was the only positive that day

Yeah this JA situation is very confusing but they still need to find a way to at least compete. 3 blowout Ls in Orlando would be disappointing no matter what happens Sunday