Cavs 2023-24

y2h

If you ever questioned if the media hates Cleveland the answer is the daily Mitchell trade stories.

The Cavs didn't go all in and expend all that capital to ride the guy for a year and dump him. He's going to be a Cav for the next couple seasons at least so time to move on.

If you ever questioned if the media hates Cleveland the answer is the daily Mitchell trade stories.

The Cavs didn't go all in and expend all that capital to ride the guy for a year and dump him. He's going to be a Cav for the next couple seasons at least so time to move on.
These are the same media dooshes that spent the better part of year debating whether Giannis would be signing in NY or LA and were stunned when he stayed in Milwaukee.

These are the same media dooshes that spent the better part of year debating whether Giannis would be signing in NY or LA and were stunned when he stayed in Milwaukee.
NBA media cheers on all of the stars leaving their teams in free agency or forcing trades to cities that they (the media) personally want to visit/stay in while covering games (NY, LA, Miami, etc.).

In their world, all of the stars should be playing for the Knicks, Nets, Lakers, Clippers, Heat, etc., because it's where they want to be and it's who the networks want to pump up as being relevant.

This phenomenon, or at least to this level, doesn't exist in the other major sports. It is astounding to me how differently the Denver Nuggets get covered as compared to the Kansas City Chiefs. Media anoints Mahomes as the face of the NFL and readily pump the Chiefs as a brewing dynasty, and in the NBA you have clowns that openly say things like they accidentally left Jokic off their MVP ballot or that they didn't really see him (or the Nuggets) until the postseason due to the national coverage schedule.

NBA media cheers on all of the stars leaving their teams in free agency or forcing trades to cities that they (the media) personally want to visit/stay in while covering games (NY, LA, Miami, etc.).

In their world, all of the stars should be playing for the Knicks, Nets, Lakers, Clippers, Heat, etc., because it's where they want to be and it's who the networks want to pump up as being relevant.

This phenomenon, or at least to this level, doesn't exist in the other major sports. It is astounding to me how differently the Denver Nuggets get covered as compared to the Kansas City Chiefs. Media anoints Mahomes as the face of the NFL and readily pump the Chiefs as a brewing dynasty, and in the NBA you have clowns that openly say things like they accidentally left Jokic off their MVP ballot or that they didn't really see him (or the Nuggets) until the postseason due to the national coverage schedule.
I posted a few years ago that we seemed to be entering an era the NBA hasn’t seen in a long time where the stars were spread around the league and a lot of teams would have a realistic shot at an NBA title, including geographic locations not often seen at that level in the past. Well, it happened and I think it’s great for the fans and the league. Do the tv honchos like it? Probably not.

Cavs working out a deal to bring back Triston Thompson. Yikes. They must not have been able to reach Anderson Varajao.

I'm expecting to hear from them today. I'm a 6'4" 250 pound power forward. I don't move as well as I did 40 years ago in college, but I can shoot free throws pretty well still.
Have you dated a Kardashian? Have you ridden Lebron's coattails?

Even with him more than 1,200 miles away, playing in Miami now, Cavs franchise legend Kevin Love delivered one final assist for his former team.
Love helped guide free agent swingman Max Strus to Cleveland this offseason.

“Kevin was one of the first people I called, and he couldn’t have been more positive about the city and the organization. He told me it was a no-brainer,” Strus said when asked Monday about his decision to join the Cavs. “He was like, ‘Max, you’re everything they need. You’ll be a great fit. The guys are great, the organization’s great.’ Kevin talked very highly of it, and he hasn’t steered me wrong once.”

The only preseason question for the Cavs is can Emoni Bates play his way into the rotation? If not, they will want him to pile up minutes in the G-League until there is a place for him on the Cavs.