Austintown Fitch 2023

falguin

Checking out the Fitch Football Twitter page and seeing good things. Kids working hard and getting scholarships. Pritchard just got a scholarship from Ohio U. D.J. Williams also got one from Ball State, and he is currently listed as a three star on 247 sports. There's two linemen posting workout videos who never posted before. One of them is Daesean Johnson. The kid is 6'7" 335. I've seen him in mop-up duty and on special teams. The question about him is is he going to be able to move his feet? He was able to get a good push on running plays, but keeping up with D-ends was hard for him. But with the right amount of work, I think this kid can do something this season. He's at tackle, but if he doesn't get the speed to guard the end, he would be very interesting inside at guard. He could obviously get a good push, and no one is going to go through him. At any rate, he will definitely give us depth on the o-line. I like watching these kids push themselves to get better and to do better. Keep up the good work, and go Falcons!

falguin

Good program,he should do well. Still wondering if YSU ever offered him.
I'm pretty sure YSU did, but who knows what they were going to give him. They often don't give the local guys as much as the guys from out of town or state. Jayden Eley committed to St. Francis. They go a steal. I am surprised that more schools didn't look at him because he is super fast and had many big receptions for the Falcons.