Austintown Fitch 2023

I can’t answer that for the family. Michigan seemed to be a lock about 4 months ago - he visited 11 times (official and unofficial). But since he didn’t commit they had to move on and signed 4 edge guys this year. He still has a half dozen top 12 teams he can choose from or in reality anywhere he feels like going.
"[Michigan] had to move on" - This says it all.

"He can go wherever he chooses," except Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, Notre Dame, Pitt... Hell, do we even know if Kentucky would honor their offer at this point?? Seems you're a little too close to this one, Johnny.

"[Michigan] had to move on" - This says it all.

"He can go wherever he chooses," except Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, Notre Dame, Pitt... Hell, do we even know if Kentucky would honor their offer at this point?? Seems you're a little too close to this one, Johnny.
Not except Michigan, Alabama, Notre Dame or Pitt (add Kentucky also) my guess is each and everyone would take him in a hot minute. And Ohio State - he’s not interested going there. What are you not understanding?

Not except Michigan, Alabama, Notre Dame or Pitt (add Kentucky also) my guess is each and everyone would take him in a hot minute. And Ohio State - he’s not interested going there. What are you not understanding?
He absolutely wanted to go to tOSU but never got an offer and his pops went on Facebook to cry about it, as he does everything else while living through his kid

All I know is, Fitch could have used Robinson against Walsh Jesuit. You don't know the impact a player makes until he's gone.
Walsh guy here, wanted to wish Fitch luck this season and hopefully we see you all in the playoffs. I'm not sure if anyone heard this statement from Nick Alexander, but on the "talk back fans" podcast he mentioned TJ Parker as the coach he talks to and bounces ideas off of the most. I thought that was interesting.

Good Luck against Euclid!

This is hilarious you keep saying he’s not interested in going there! In state kid gets a chance to get coached up by Larry Johnson…..and he has no interest because he’s focused on Pitt and UK? Ok bud

Probably 6-3 w or w/o Robinson. Very challenging schedule. Hopefully be competitive in all the games. Probably get a couple playoff wins but will play Hoban come round three. That’s my prediction. I would love to be surprised and see a 7-2 mark.

Walsh guy here, wanted to wish Fitch luck this season and hopefully we see you all in the playoffs. I'm not sure if anyone heard this statement from Nick Alexander, but on the "talk back fans" podcast he mentioned TJ Parker as the coach he talks to and bounces ideas off of the most. I thought that was interesting.

Good Luck against Euclid!
Thank you, very classy of you. Good luck to you and Walsh this season also.