2023 TRC football

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding what I’m saying I’m not saying the coach is not important to your program, but what I feel is more important than a coach to the program is a town and parents supporting and giving a coach a chance when St Henry wasn’t that good I didn’t see the parents slamming the coach. They back the program and encourage their kids to work harder to get better to put in more off-season time when a community the parents and the school supports a coach and his program they normally will have better success. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a program , get better by blaming it on one person I honestly don’t know if Covingtons coach is the right person or not but really has he had a chance? What if he gets time in two or three years they’re back to 8-2 9-1. They’re in a lot tougher conference now who knows if they’ll ever be 10-0 again. if I’m not mistaken, they are one of the small schools in that conference. They say it takes a few years to build a program. If the program continues to fall then yes I would agree it has to do with some of the coaching. I’m not saying everybody on here, but I do feel a few might have some personal issues. With their coach, but instead of bashing him on here if they have all the right answers, why don’t they volunteer to help make the program better.

I have a feeling that everyone in this league will be chasing Bethel in the near future. Milton is the king right now, but I think Riverside takes the crown this year. Milton has bad numbers and lost a ton of starters.

I have a feeling that everyone in this league will be chasing Bethel in the near future. Milton is the king right now, but I think Riverside takes the crown this year. Milton has bad numbers and lost a ton of starters.
Bethel is only getting bigger I agree with you. How long will they stay in this league. With going up in divisions and others dropping down. Might not get a ton of computer points But the smaller schools if they win will make out.

Bethel is only getting bigger I agree with you. How long will they stay in this league. With going up in divisions and others dropping down. Might not get a ton of computer points But the smaller schools if they win will make out.
Is there a certain population of people growing in Bethel that don't participate in sports?

Is there a certain population of people growing in Bethel that don't participate in sports?
I’m not seeing that right now. Projections are that Bethel will exceed Tipp in enrollment within 10 years.
i know there is a large middle eastern population in Huber but that’s not the largest part of the influx. Think Spfld Shawnee or Graham in terms of how big Bethel is now. Maybe bigger.

Question how the schools/ the conference, go about addition or subtraction of teams. Are schools signed to yearly contracts, can schools leave on their free will, how do the other schools removed a school if they feel the need to. How does it actually work. I know on here we always talk about hypothetical schools leaving or joining but I was curious as to how it actually works.

Good questions. I know everything is done through vote by Superintendents.

I am sure any school can leave whenever they want, except for contracts for games that are already signed. In some sports those are already done for 2 or even 4 years.

Adding schools or Kicking schools out? I am not sure how the league rules are written. If you remember the CCC initially tried to kick out East, Bethel, and FL. When the rules didn't fit they instead all left and formed the WOAC without inviting those schools. I too would love to see the real TRC charter. Does a simple majority win? 6 of 8? unanimous?

The answer to that is an emphatic yes! Bethel has many English second language students, and a couple of these cultures do not play sports. The end result is Bethel is not operating with as many athletes as their count would suggest.

Well, just to clear it up I don’t coach. Just a fan of all sports and get tired of hearing people blame everything on a coach.
I remember the good times a couple years back when Bethel's head coach Scott Clodfelter would get on here and deny he was a coach. Sure enough, soon as he landed the Carlisle job he never posted on the CCC site again.

If Covington fires their coach, you realize you will have to keep posting, or else we will know what we thought we knew.

"They were who we thought they were".

TC does not have visitor bleachers. Only home side.
Sometime ago (2002?) TC put up the west facing bleachers. They had some small "sled" bleachers that could be pulled to the opposite side of the field. When they applied to erect some permanent bleachers on the west side up against the interstate they were deemed too close to the interstate and the state agency turned them down. They also no longer allowed the sled bleachers. The teams were moved to the east side of the field as well, on the west facing sideline. In 2014 TC had no football team. When they brought football back, the teams once again were on the far sideline facing East.

My suspicion is it kept the TC parents from hearing the adjectives Troy's old coach Nolan used lol.

I remember the good times a couple years back when Bethel's head coach Scott Clodfelter would get on here and deny he was a coach. Sure enough, soon as he landed the Carlisle job he never posted on the CCC site again.

If Covington fires their coach, you realize you will have to keep posting, or else we will know what we thought we knew.

"They were who we thought they were".
Well I’m glad you have rules for me. And do you think they would fire all the coaches or just one? I’m pretty sure there’s like 12 coaches and some have been there forever. Well believe what you want.

Anyone hear from BlessEmAll in a while? Haven't seen him on Yappi in some time.
i talked to him awhile back. he’s no longer a member on here. he decided he was done when certain posters took things a bit too personally and got upset over high school football..

too bad. i really enjoyed his insight on milton.

i talked to him awhile back. he’s no longer a member on here. he decided he was done when certain posters took things a bit too personally and got upset over high school football..

too bad. i really enjoyed his insight on milton.
If only that was the whole story.

BEA was on "the other website" and Yappi for many years. Probably the oldest member that I recall from both sites over the years, at least with interests in the Dayton Area.

Milton seems really down this year. I really think the Pirates take the TRC this year. Bethel might be a dark horse. Lehman could surprise.