2023 Dead Celebrities/Athletes

Burt Young always looked older than he actually was IMO. Was initially shocked when I found out he was 36 in Rocky
Most will remember him as Paulie. I thought he gave a great performance as Lou in Back to School. Best line- " I got 2 boys. I put one through college...... and the other I put through a wall"
Very underrated film (Back to School).

Burt pretty much played the same character in every movie, but he definitely played it to perfection.

He was in a lot of things after, but my last real memory of him is as Bobby Baccaleri Sr. in an episode of the Sopranos.

Generalissimo Francisco Franco continues his valiant struggle to remain dead!

1697894404687.png

Burt Young always looked older than he actually was IMO. Was initially shocked when I found out he was 36 in Rocky
Most will remember him as Paulie. I thought he gave a great performance as Lou in Back to School. Best line- " I got 2 boys. I put one through college...... and the other I put through a wall"
I was surprised about the age as well. The role that stood out to me was that of a serial rapist in a 1997 episode of Law & Order - and darned if that episode didn't show up last night on WE. The change in his appearance here was pretty dramatic. Liposuction? Illness? Caveman diet? Whatever it was, it added to the threatening vibe his character put out.

1200x675.jpg

Last edited: