2023 Benedictine Football

Bengals got shaker next year week 5. Good to see were bringing back that series had a couple good matchups in the late 2010's
Location is great, just a 10 minute drive down Buckeye/South Woodland from Benny. Is it a 1 or 2 year deal? Reason I ask is they have one of the best players in the nation in the class of '25, Trey McNutt, and they are expecting to have a nice season next year. He is a Jerome Baker type player where you line him up anywhere on offense and let him do his thing. 24/7 composite has him at 33 in the country.

Location is great, just a 10 minute drive down Buckeye/South Woodland from Benny. Is it a 1 or 2 year deal? Reason I ask is they have one of the best players in the nation in the class of '25, Trey McNutt, and they are expecting to have a nice season next year. He is a Jerome Baker type player where you line him up anywhere on offense and let him do his thing. 24/7 composite has him at 33 in the country.
Auggie- Do you live at the school?

It’s well known that Hoban has a top notch strength program and that equates to winning. Don’t believe me?? Go check out @hoban_ strength on Twitter
What Benedictine needs is a top notch, state of the art, weight room. That takes money. Lots of it. Then bring back John Berdysz as the strength coach. Done deal.

This is great as Shula Stadium is just the right size and location for the school, win/win in that Benny gets a great facility and JCU gets exposure to potential paying customers. Only downside is there is no longer a parking lot as JCU is building a new fieldhouse where the parking lot use to be. No tailgating for parents or alums if the program gets back up to speed, maybe use Gesu and walk through campus to get to get to the stadium? I do know the Orthodox Jews in the neighborhood will not be happy as Friday games will be up against Shabbat dinner. I would not be surprised if there was some sheet that goes down at a UH council meeting if some families don't like the sound of a HS football game while walking to services.

Anyone know if/when the fall sports banquet is? If it happened please post the winners of the various awards names. That is when this thread will be closed.

This is great as Shula Stadium is just the right size and location for the school, win/win in that Benny gets a great facility and JCU gets exposure to potential paying customers. Only downside is there is no longer a parking lot as JCU is building a new fieldhouse where the parking lot use to be. No tailgating for parents or alums if the program gets back up to speed, maybe use Gesu and walk through campus to get to get to the stadium? I do know the Orthodox Jews in the neighborhood will not be happy as Friday games will be up against Shabbat dinner. I would not be surprised if there was some sheet that goes down at a UH council meeting if some families don't like the sound of a HS football game while walking to services.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Great Choice!!!

It looks like the awards have been named for 2023:

Chuck Knoll Award: Luke Reeds
Joe Rufus Spirit Award: Deonte Sims
Fr. Florian Award: Chance Rufus

Time to move on….