2023 Benedictine Football

Sad story

Former Benedictine standout running back convicted in drive-by killing of 13-year-old boy

Duane was a great kid with a bright future. So sad to see him get caught up with the wrong crowd. (Also sad for the victim and his family terrible to see a young kid lose his life this way

Playing Elyria Catholic week 7 next year. Looks like we won't be playing Buchtel. We are open week 5, and Buchtel filled that spot.

If that is the case two years of a good battle with your boys I appreciate the people made the trip to 1040 last year.

It would be nice
D-1, D-2, D-3, D-4 are all stacked at the top of each division. St Ed's. Moeller, several Columbus area schools in D-1. D-2 has Hoban, Massillon, Walsh, Avon, Anderson. D-3 has TCC, Ursuline, Chardon, Badin, D-4 has Glenville, Steubenville, Clinton-Massie, Alter. That said. I don't think it matters what division you play in. The schools listed consistently are good. Benedictine needs to re-stock the shelves. Bishop Watterson certainly did the last few years. That proves it can be done.

Nice to agree on something. It all starts with the monks. Its their school. Doubt they care all that much about athletics. I would be shocked if they ever hired a full time strength coach. Someone that has credentials, and really knows what hes doing,to properly train the kids.
The FULL TIME training is done by T3 in Avon. They work with all our teams in our weight room 5 days a week.

The FULL TIME training is done by T3 in Avon. They work with all our teams in our weight room 5 days a week.
When did that start? Must be recent. I know we used the father of one of the players. Hoban started winning, not only because of coach Tyrell, but, because of their full time strength coach.

D-1, D-2, D-3, D-4 are all stacked at the top of each division. St Ed's. Moeller, several Columbus area schools in D-1. D-2 has Hoban, Massillon, Walsh, Avon, Anderson. D-3 has TCC, Ursuline, Chardon, Badin, D-4 has Glenville, Steubenville, Clinton-Massie, Alter. That said. I don't think it matters what division you play in. The schools listed consistently are good. Benedictine needs to re-stock the shelves. Bishop Watterson certainly did the last few years. That proves it can be done.
agree

When did that start? Must be recent. I know we used the father of one of the players. Hoban started winning, not only because of coach Tyrell, but, because of their full time strength coach.
Hoban started winning because of a "Strength Coach" Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

They sure did. Takes more than just bringing in talent. You have to develop it. The key to Hoban winning these past several years, has been their lines dominating on both sides of the ball.
I guess the 30 million donated by Alumni had nothing to do with it. Hahahahahah! Strength Coach! Hahahahahaha

I guess the 30 million donated by Alumni had nothing to do with it. Hahahahahah! Strength Coach! Hahahahahaha
If all it takes is money,then St. Ignatius should win the title every year. Their alumni base is larger,and Im sure their endowment dwarfs Hobans. Hell, by your way of thinking, Gilmour Academy should win every year. Hoban hired a great coach, who knows how to attract talented players, then coaches them up.