2022 WOAC

Doran out tonight. Arrows looked ok at the start, wheels feel off after the Arrows best lineman breaks his leg (believed to be broken). Arrows D looks pretty solid. Offense needs some more reps. Eaton run game was solid. Their pass game was off tonight as well
That broken leg is awful. Wyatt Plush (Tri-Village linemen last year) did the same thing and it takes a long time to recover. I hope he recovers and his leg heals back to normal quick.

Doran out tonight. Arrows looked ok at the start, wheels feel off after the Arrows best lineman breaks his leg (believed to be broken). Arrows D looks pretty solid. Offense needs some more reps. Eaton run game was solid. Their pass game was off tonight as well
Not that it really matters but what was the final score?

Not that it really matters but what was the final score?
30-8 was the score when I left, Shawnee looked good first quarter then it fell apart after the lineman was hurt and a couple bad plays had a snowball effect. Hopefully get it together next week which I think they will.

With the unfortunate injury to Doran you have to think TV is the favorite now….
However TV looked very unmotivated and sloppy last night against New Bremen

Best wishes on a speedy recovery to a great player

Week 1 is here... the games for this week are listed below. Good luck to everyone!

Brookville at TCN
TVS at Carlisle
Miami East at Preble Shawnee
Milton Union at National Trail
Tri Village at Troy Christian
Ansonia at Riverside
Arcanum at South Adams
MV at Bucyrus
Northridge at Dixie

Brookville at TCN- Brookville 35-14
TVS at Carlisle - Carlisle 42-13
Miami East at Preble Shawnee - Shawnee 49-0
Milton Union at National Trail - MU 56-6
Tri Village at Troy Christian - TriVillage 38-19
Ansonia at Riverside - Riverside 28-15
Arcanum at South Adams - S Adams 14-12
MV at Bucyrus - Bucyrus 21-8
Northridge at Dixie - Northridge 49-6

Brookville vs TCN- Brookville 42-14
TVS vs Carlisle- Carlisle 49-14
Miami East vs PS- Shawnee 42-7
Milton Union vs Trail- MU 49-0
Tri- Village vs Troy Christian- TV 35-21
Ansonia vs Riverside- Riverside 35-12
Arcanum vs South Adams- Arcanum 21-12
Mississinawa vs Bucyrus- Bucyrus 28-7
Northridge vs Dixie- Northridge 52-0

Brookville vs TCN- Brookville 38-14
TVS vs Carlisle- Carlisle 42-7
Miami East vs PS- Shawnee 42-7
Milton Union vs Trail- MU 56-0
Tri- Village vs Troy Christian- TV 35-21
Ansonia vs Riverside- Riverside 35-14
Arcanum vs South Adams- Arcanum 21-14
Mississinawa vs Bucyrus- Bucyrus 28-7
Northridge vs Dixie- Northridge 38-8

Brookville at TCN- Brookville 42-0
TVS at Carlisle- Carlisle 41-6
Miami East at Preble Shawnee- 42-7
Milton Union at National Trail- 49-0
Tri Village at Troy Christian- TV 35-14
Ansonia at Riverside- Ansonia 20-14
Arcanum at South Adams- South Adams 35-14
MV at Bucyrus- Bucyrus 35-14
Northridge at Dixie- Northridge 35-7

Brookville at TCN——— Brookville 42-0
TVS at Carlisle ——— Carlisle 28-13
Miami East at Preble Shawnee ——— PS 49-0
Milton Union at National Trail ———MU 49-0
Tri Village at Troy Christian ——— TV 49-7
Ansonia at Riverside ——— Riverside 28-14
Arcanum at South Adams ——— Arcanum 21-14
MV at Bucyrus ——— Bucyrus 35-6
Northridge at Dixie ——— Northridge 35-0

Yes looks like a rough opening week for the WOAC. 2 wins on opening night, maybe if Ansonia gets a few breaks they could eek out a 3rd W, but a lot of these games are going to be lopsided. Several 1st year coaches who have to open against tough opponents. I wish TCN would drop Brookville as a season opener, they have won like once since they started playing Brookville in week 1.

Blue Devils by a lot
Indians
by 14
Arrows
by a lot
Bulldogs
by a lot
Patriots
by a lot
Pirates
by 7
Starfires
by 21
Redmen
by 28
Polar Bears
by 21

Brookville at TCN- Blue Devils get some Panthers for dinner 49-6

TVS at Carlisle - Panthers hurt the Indians but the Indians get the kill 34-20

Miami East at Preble Shawnee- Arrows stab some Vikings 45-14

Milton Union at National Trail- Bulldogs mauls some Blazers 56-0

Tri Village at Troy Christian- After some resistance Patriots able to take down some Eagles 34-21

Ansonia at Riverside- Tigers win the long battle with the pirates to clam the upset
17-14
Arcanum at South Adams- Trogants can't take down South Adams Starfires powers 27-21

MV at Bucyrus- Redmen show which color is the best and shoot down the Black Hawks 35-13

Northridge at Dixie- Poler Bears freeze the Grey hounds 35-8

Last edited:
I fear this will be a tough opening week for the WOAC. I'll go with:

Brookville at TCN
TVS at Carlisle
Milton Union
at National Trail
Tri Village at Troy Christian
Ansonia at Riverside
Arcanum at South Adams
MV at Bucyrus
Northridge
at Dixie

I think most of these losses end up being very lopsided losses as well. Tri-Village and Preble Shawnee should both get nice, comfortable wins. The two games that I think could be close could be Ansonia/Riverside and Arcanum/SouthAdams.

Last edited:
I fear this will be a tough opening week for the WOAC. I'll go with:

Brookville at TCN
TVS at Carlisle
Milton Union at National Trail
Tri Village
at Troy Christian
Ansonia at Riverside
Arcanum at South Adams
MV at Bucyrus
Northridge
at Dixie

I think most of these losses end up being very lopsided losses as well. Tri-Village and Preble Shawnee should both get nice, comfortable wins. The two games that I think could be close could be Ansonia/Riverside and Arcanum/SouthAdams.
I don't think you meant to highlight National Trail winning that game. But I agree with you. It's a pretty straight forward week. The 2 games that should end up the closest are Ansonia/Riverside and Arcanum/South Adams. I'm hoping TVS has a strong showing against Carlisle, but the talks I'm hearing about Carlisle have me thinking it will be a tough task in week 1.

I don't think you meant to highlight National Trail winning that game. But I agree with you. It's a pretty straight forward week. The 2 games that should end up the closest are Ansonia/Riverside and Arcanum/South Adams. I'm hoping TVS has a strong showing against Carlisle, but the talks I'm hearing about Carlisle have me thinking it will be a tough task in week 1.
Ex is hoping MU loses so the Spartans stand a chance in week 2. ??. Jk my friend.

Oh gosh, yeah, that was by mistake. I figure that will be one of the most, if not the most, lopsided game of the week.

Tri Village and Preble Shawnee roll. Arcanum and Ansonia will have toss up games. everything else is a big loss. league will end up 3-7 in week 1 i think

HAHA! No, I think MU is going to look really strong in Week 1, and the rest of the season. Should be a really strong season for the Dogs.
Just having fun with ya. We need to meet up before the MU-VV game. It’s been a long time, my friend
South Adams is #3 in the State of Indiana by the IndyStar.