2022 WOAC

not having that week 5 game will be a positive for Preble. playing Bradford was only going to hurt them when it comes to harbin points. might as well take the rest

I think TC has Arcanum. How is Arcanum this year?
Arcanum is a bit of a wild card. After losing their QB, it'll be interesting to see how they are. They've traditionally been a solid program so I still expect them to be mid pack at worst in the league.

Arcanum is a bit of a wild card. After losing their QB, it'll be interesting to see how they are. They've traditionally been a solid program so I still expect them to be mid pack at worst in the league.
Still a talented team. My guess is they finish anywhere from 3-5 in League.

I’ve heard Doran is definitely out tonight and maybe two other starters we will see what the young guys can do I’ve heard Shawnee’s freshman QB has been playing well.

How did they do vs Brookville last week?
It was a you run 10 plays then we’ll run 10 plays type of deal so kinda hard to tell. Shawnee looked great on defense and offense looked a little behind which I’d say is normal for this time of year. The Freshman QB looked good when he came in which was kinda early

It was a you run 10 plays then we’ll run 10 plays type of deal so kinda hard to tell. Shawnee looked great on defense and offense looked a little behind which I’d say is normal for this time of year. The Freshman QB looked good when he came in which was kinda early
How did Brookville look?

Doran out tonight. Arrows looked ok at the start, wheels feel off after the Arrows best lineman breaks his leg (believed to be broken). Arrows D looks pretty solid. Offense needs some more reps. Eaton run game was solid. Their pass game was off tonight as well

Doran out tonight. Arrows looked ok at the start, wheels feel off after the Arrows best lineman breaks his leg (believed to be broken). Arrows D looks pretty solid. Offense needs some more reps. Eaton run game was solid. Their pass game was off tonight as well
Heard after the game it’s a broken ankle feel awful for the senior sad stuff. Freshman QB looked nervous which is expected. I believe they looked bad this time last year but I’d like to see this injury bug go away.

Last edited: