2022 WOAC

BigArrrow

Ready for the season to start my pre season prediction’s are.

1. Arrows
2. Ansonia
3. Pats Hopkins is a trader
4. Arcanum
5. South
6. North
7. NT
8. Dixie
9. MV
10. Bradford

feel free to disagree with everything besides Hopkins is a trader

WOACDADDY

1. Arrows
2. Ansonia
4. Arcanum
5. South
6. North
7. NT
8. Dixie
9. MV
10. Bradford

I'd have to agree. Especially with #3

BucksFan937

that’s a huge get for TCN! i’m shocked a coach as good as Smitherman was attracted to TCN. shocked is he’s their more than 3 years, he will get a bigger job. i’m expecting TCN so finish top half of the league while he is the coach.
He's good friends with the AD at TCN, so I wasn't surprised he ended up there...

WOACDADDY

Some movement in Divisions

most notable, South and TV bump up to D6R24 along with Marion Local and Versailles bumping down
I had heard Shawnee was going to D6. This is a good thing of they didn't. Versailles to D6, they will dominate

ex_dc_atc

Overall DVI looks to be loaded with defending DV State Champion Versailles, DV Runner Up Kirtland, and DVII defending State Champion Marion Local all joining the division.

Bless Em All

Always Watching...
Valley View, Waynesville, Milton Union all going to D5. That's going to be interesting
I’m not looking for much from Waynesville. But Valley View, Milton and Brookville will be really good. Milton returns 95% of their team from last year. Shawnee should be a contender as well.

WOACDADDY

I’m not looking for much from Waynesville. But Valley View, Milton and Brookville will be really good. Milton returns 95% of their team from last year. Shawnee should be a contender as well.
I believe all but Waynesville will make Playoffs. Part of me likes the 16 team format but 8 really shows who can play. 10-16 I feel is a pity game but I guess whatever draws money

Bigfootballguy

1. Arrows
2. Ansonia
4. Arcanum
5. South
6. North
7. NT
8. Dixie
9. MV
10. Bradford

I would only swap north and south. Arcanum has the talent but should be very interesting to see how they do with a new offensive scheme. TV lost a lot last season I don’t expect them to be anything like they’ve been in recent years especially under Hopkins.

BucksFan937

I would only swap north and south. Arcanum has the talent but should be very interesting to see how they do with a new offensive scheme. TV lost a lot last season I don’t expect them to be anything like they’ve been in recent years especially under Hopkins.
South and North are a toss up. South beat North last year and South returns pretty much everyone, including all skill players. I know North was young too and will have a new coach. It should be a good game again.

For TV, I actually think they will keep the ball rolling with football and they will be very similar to last season. Losing Sarver hurts but it's a wash since he didn't play last year. They still return a lot with the QB coming back, the 1st team all state RB coming back, as well as still having Finkbine and other athletes to throw the ball to.

BigArrrow

South and North are a toss up. South beat North last year and South returns pretty much everyone, including all skill players. I know North was young too and will have a new coach. It should be a good game again.

For TV, I actually think they will keep the ball rolling with football and they will be very similar to last season. Losing Sarver hurts but it's a wash since he didn't play last year. They still return a lot with the QB coming back, the 1st team all state RB coming back, as well as still having Finkbine and other athletes to throw the ball to.
Yeah that North/South game should be one of the better games in the WOAC and it could go either way. Both teams should be better and really is a great rivalry.

yakyak

A running back like that can carry a team in small school football.

A running back like that can carry a team in small school football.
QB Keating had a great Sophmore season and will only get better . At times was a pretty good OLB too , made a couple great plays defensively vs New Bremen in their playoff win . RB Weir straight Stud . Finkbine is the reigning Southwest defensive POY last season and scored on nearly half his receptions . Yes TV lost some great talent to graduation like most teams that make a playoff run . Robert Burk built something that will last and they retained enough of the staff to keep building on for the future . The new region and division alignments look rough with the addition of some outstanding MAC programs but you get better by playing better and I think TV and that community understands that .

firehawk

Where did Burk go to? TV is a program i have immense respect for. I’d love to see them and Milton lock horns.
Burk is now at Hamilton. Co-offense coordinator/special teams coach and Assistant Head Coach on New Head Coach Arvie Crouch’s staff. Crouch comes to Hamilton after a fairly successful run at Mount Healthy and had been an assistant for the Big Blue before prior to taking over the Owls. Burk I believe I heard somewhere is an alumnus of Hamilton though not 100 percent sure and lives in the area near Hamilton.

BigArrrow

QB Keating had a great Sophmore season and will only get better . At times was a pretty good OLB too , made a couple great plays defensively vs New Bremen in their playoff win . RB Weir straight Stud . Finkbine is the reigning Southwest defensive POY last season and scored on nearly half his receptions . Yes TV lost some great talent to graduation like most teams that make a playoff run . Robert Burk built something that will last and they retained enough of the staff to keep building on for the future . The new region and division alignments look rough with the addition of some outstanding MAC programs but you get better by playing better and I think TV and that community understands that .
Question is how do the players respond to new HC it won’t be the same offense as last year.