2022 WOAC

Matt Macy to be named Arcanum Head Football Coach!
Now Ansonia will be looking for a new head coach and AD!

Last edited:
I don’t know if he wanted it or not. Was one of the names mentioned above. And i would have much rather seen him at Arcanum than Macy.
i can almost guarantee it’s just a rumor. it would make no sense for him to try and get the Arcanum job. if he did apply, i’m sure he would’ve gotten it. Arcanum probably hired the right guy, but specially with it being this late

i can almost guarantee it’s just a rumor. it would make no sense for him to try and get the Arcanum job. if he did apply, i’m sure he would’ve gotten it. Arcanum probably hired the right guy, but specially with it being this late
It does make sense because he still lives in Arcanum and is an alum. Butler has had almost nothing but losing seasons for 30 years. Heard through the grapevine that Arcanum cares about nothing but trying to be a basketball school.. and Macy has a son who had transferred to Ansonia, who is now coming back to Arcanum and is the same age as the super's son.. nothing but politics there
Missed on Cates 3 times now and it's all on administration. Their loss.. good luck trying to be a "basketball school"
on another note, will Macy bring the wing T back to Arcanum? :ROFLMAO:

The domino effect is going to continue I feel like. We’ve already discussed it, but how quick does Ansonia move? Does anyone think they’ll have the hire complete BEFORE summer workouts start?

The domino effect is going to continue I feel like. We’ve already discussed it, but how quick does Ansonia move? Does anyone think they’ll have the hire complete BEFORE summer workouts start?
They pretty much have to I’d guess someone gets hired in the next two weeks

Not sure if he's taking Ansonia job or not. I know he did resign from TCN
The Ansonia job was just posted on the OHSAA site yesterday. It seems unlikely that they've made a decision on their head coach job yet. With that being said, he might have insider knowledge that he has a good shot to get the job. But I'm surprised he would leave TCN without knowing for sure.