Golden Gate Protesters Are Guilty of Kidnapping

The dead cops after J6 were not unseen. We know they happened. Strokes and suicides included.
Are you including any J6 cops who might die of cancer in the future? Road blockages have been shown to directly result in the deaths of patients on their way to the emergency room. That's a fact and I don't have to make stuff up to goose the death count like you do with January 6.

Again, only ONE person died on January 6 and she was shot dead by a Capital Police officer.

Are you including any J6 cops who might die of cancer in the future? Road blockages have been shown to directly result in the deaths of patients on their way to the emergency room. That's a fact and I don't have to make stuff up to goose the death count like you do with January 6.

Again, only ONE person died on January 6 and she was shot dead by a Capital Police officer.
Who died?

How are murder laws applied differently? What percentage of Mississippi's murders last year were committed by people who were out on little or no bail? How do you explain the difference between Oxford and Jackson?

Can you simply answer the questions? They should be easy given the basis for your position.

Other than desecrating artwork I cannot think of a worse way to get people on your side than creating a traffic jam.

You answer a question about the outrageous murder rate in Mississippi with a reference to PA? Like IEW, I think long covid has brought about early onset dementia.

Broken brain bitch. Turn her crazy azs out and sic her on the public AGAIN. Maybe she will kill a baby next time ?

A person has to be a fool to vote for Democrats anymore.

You answer a question about the outrageous murder rate in Mississippi with a reference to PA? Like IEW, I think long covid has brought about early onset dementia.
No my point was that the "outrageous murder rate in Mississippi" is almost entirely due to the outrageous murders happening in democrat controlled regions of those red states. This example was a typical blue city assault by a person who was out on little or no bail and had never been properly punished for all their previous criminal activity.

So unless you advocate that Governors in Red States like Mississippi declare martial law in the Blue Parts of their states, where most of the violent crime is happening, then there is little they can do to stop what left wing democrat Mayors & Prosecutors are causing.

No my point was that the "outrageous murder rate in Mississippi" is almost entirely due to the outrageous murders happening in democrat controlled regions of those red states. This example was a typical blue city assault by a person who was out on little or no bail and had never been properly punished for all their previous criminal activity.

So unless you advocate that Governors in Red States like Mississippi declare martial law in the Blue Parts of their states, where most of the violent crime is happening, then there is little they can do to stop what left wing democrat Mayors & Prosecutors are causing.
We have been thru this and you refuse to back up your bullsh_t. The Mississippi laws on murder do not change by geo. The sentencing guidelines do not change. You claimed with no evidence that Mississippi murders are the highest in Jackson because killers were out on bail? How many of Mississippi's murders last year were committed by people out on bail pending a criminal trial?

You spew bullsh_t on Yappi daily. Until you start backing up your claims with facts and stop posting hack narratives from the bubble, you will keep your reputation as an empty and morally corrupt blowhard.

We have been thru this and you refuse to back up your bullsh_t. The Mississippi laws on murder do not change by geo. The sentencing guidelines do not change. You claimed with no evidence that Mississippi murders are the highest in Jackson because killers were out on bail? How many of Mississippi's murders last year were committed by people out on bail pending a criminal trial?

You spew bullsh_t on Yappi daily. Until you start backing up your claims with facts and stop posting hack narratives from the bubble, you will keep your reputation as an empty and morally corrupt blowhard.
I already waste to much of my time arguing with you as it is. I don't want to squander any more of my time by going into detail with a hack. And you sir are the Mack Hack Daddy of Yappi.

I already waste to much of my time arguing with you as it is. I don't want to squander any more of my time by going into detail with a hack. And you sir are the Mack Hack Daddy of Yappi.
Listen dude. You just took the time to dig up a 4 year old article on a San Clemente park closure to tell us something that everybody already knew. Obviously, if there was a shred of truth to your bullsh_t on the outrageous red state murder rates, you would have posted it 100 times over. Stop insulting us by just dumping more bullsh-t on your bullsh_t.

Glad we agree on the loser part. I do think calling political rally goers and protesters POS Scumbags is a tad bit aggressive but you do you.
I don't think I've seen any protests except those plotted by Leftists where the goals are disrupting people's everyday lives.

People learned that form you and your friends and your use of "But Trump!".

The other issue is the assumption that it's Liberals / Democrats committing the crimes. From surveys of prisoners, the majority of prisoners are conservative in their views. I'm sure not a lot are voters, so it's really not a Dem or REP thing. The majority of people incarcerated are white males and not well educated. That is also the demographic of GOP voters.

I don't think I've seen any protests except those plotted by Leftists where the goals are disrupting people's everyday lives.
Seems like a lot of folks have conveniently forgotten the Canadian trucker protest that blocked the Ambassador Bridge. I wonder why? Lol.