March 1st, Everything Opens, Mask optional, No Restrictions!

A small number of people can’t shake the COVID symptoms, some severe, even after being proclaimed over the illness. That includes some children. We still don’t really know what we are dealing with.

And there it is.............

images.jpg
Social-Anxiety.jpg

A small number of people can’t shake the COVID symptoms, some severe, even after being proclaimed over the illness. That includes some children. We still don’t really know what we are dealing with.

This is true about all sorts of health hazards. But you don't shutdown society over it.

Amazing there are still kids not going to school in dem run cities for a virus less 30 times less deadly than the flu and almost no cases of student to teacher transmission... Truly sick people!

This is a sad but true portrayal of what goes on when the kids go back to school in theses hell holes.

Amazing there are still kids not going to school in dem run cities for a virus less 30 times less deadly than the flu and almost no cases of student to teacher transmission... Truly sick people!

This is a sad but true portrayal of what goes on when the kids go back to school in theses hell holes.

How do you figure? In a typical year the flu kills 50,000 or so Americans. COVID is at 517,000 and counting. You don’t know your from 3rd base.

How do you figure? In a typical year the flu kills 50,000 or so Americans. COVID is at 517,000 and counting. You don’t know your from 3rd base.
This is about kids. Kids don't die from it. They don't even end up in the hospital with it. Have you been following the data on this? This is child abuse, plain and simple, that they are not back in school full time.

This is about kids. Kids don't die from it. They don't even end up in the hospital with it. Have you been following the data on this? This is child abuse, plain and simple, that they are not back in school full time.

So harmful to kids, suicide rates skyrocketing among kids not in school, no sports or activities also destroying students and putting them behind for life.

All completely dem run with racist intent, inner city schools mostly. Just keep knee capping and killing off a bunch of poor useless minorities, we can import new ones...truly evil intent!

You’re right I misread your post. For the most part agree on children and COVID. Flu isn’t much of a threat to kids either.

Not true. You're comparing apples & oranges. The counting methodology for covid deaths was changed and is not at all like the methodology used to count flu deaths. On top of that there has been substantial financial incentives provided to call as many deaths as possible "covid deaths".

Most experts in the field I have read believe that the Spanish Flu of 1918 was much worse then covid and that the Asian (1958) & Hong Kong (1969) flu outbreaks were as bad.

It's fair to say that covid has been much worse then a typical flu season. But beyond that the current covid death totals should be skeptically viewed.

Not true. You're comparing apples & oranges. The counting methodology for covid deaths was changed and is not at all like the methodology used to count flu deaths. On top of that there has been substantial financial incentives provided to call as many deaths as possible "covid deaths".

BS. Too much Fox News. I want your proof of people making $ of off inflating the COVID figures. That right wing nonsense was debunked months ago. The inflating of death figures for profit came from a Trump speech nearly a year ago. Another lie from one of the most prolific liars in history. Also, thoroughly debunked just recently in a USA Today article is the conspiracy theory claiming the death totals are exaggerated. These two fabrications are solely being kept alive by the nut job conspiracy crowd. Fact check them.

Most experts in the field I have read believe that the Spanish Flu of 1918 was much worse then covid and that the Asian (1958) & Hong Kong (1969) flu outbreaks were as bad.

It's fair to say that covid has been much worse then a typical flu season. But beyond that the current covid death totals should be skeptically viewed.

Last edited:
Another good piece from the 'hair styling" experts. Poor lil fellers. This in an excerpt .this was pre- January 6th riot time. Pretty prescient.

Rather than the mere appeal to victimhood, it is the lengths one is willing to go in order to mobilize victimhood that poses the greatest potential normative threat to a civilized democratic political system. Speaking historically, it is precisely a feeling of hypervictimization that has caused people to turn to authoritarian regimes for relief.

Another interesting opinion this one from a professional shampooer .

Modern right-wing rhetoric, for instance, decries liberal "snowflakes," "safe spaces," and political correctness culture. In each of these instances, victimhood is projected onto others. This mobilizes the projectors because the "victims" are illegitimate — they are not deserving of victim status in the eyes of those doing the projecting.

Another good piece from the 'hair styling" experts. Poor lil fellers. This in an excerpt .this was pre- January 6th riot time. Pretty prescient.

Rather than the mere appeal to victimhood, it is the lengths one is willing to go in order to mobilize victimhood that poses the greatest potential normative threat to a civilized democratic political system. Speaking historically, it is precisely a feeling of hypervictimization that has caused people to turn to authoritarian regimes for relief.

Really more interested in shampoo that doesn't dry or damage your hair. I think that would be better and more your speed....

Awesome response to the content. What an agile mind this guy has . Wince, groan , sigh , shake the head , mind numbingly simple ? All of the above ? . Guy has it all . SAY MY NAME is who I am referring to if you are confused because I didn't quote him. I didn't want to repeat such inanity and flat out stupidity .

Another non response to the content and WHY he thinks it 's wrong . He has nothing as usual. Simpleton troll who stays safe in an echo chamber where no one EVER challenges him . Text book case of someone who thinks he's always right about EVERYTHING because he hangs in a place where a large majority are 'on his side". Really has never read anything that isn't far right wing . Blissfully basks in his ignorance with his little buddies who have his back and help him pile on a few non EC members . So refute any of the content , or make excruciatingly lame shampoo jokes .

" WE" know what you will choose .

Another non response to the content and WHY he thinks it 's wrong . He has nothing as usual. Simpleton troll who stays safe in an echo chamber where no one EVER challenges him . Text book case of someone who thinks he's always right about EVERYTHING because he hangs in a place where a large majority are 'on his side". Really has never read anything that isn't far right wing . Blissfully basks in his ignorance with his little buddies who have his back and help him pile on a few non EC members . So refute any of the content , or make excruciatingly lame shampoo jokes .

" WE" know what you will choose .
Harry, you post junk from Salon.com so NO I'm not reading your drivel. Every time you poke the bear, you get a beatdown. I'm not always right, just most of the time. If YOUR feelings get hurt and YOU feel like everyone or a large majority aren't "on your side" maybe you should go to a more snowflake friendly forum. If you feel like nobody takes you seriously (true) maybe that's a YOU issue and you need to reassess your approach. I'm assuming at this point in your life you're a finished product, which is another way of saying that you most likely won't change from being a malignant narcissist.

Talk about living in an alternate reality . You and your kind are the “ Bears “. I’m poking ? You and your kind aren’t giving me or anyone else any beat down . Guy call your responses a beat down ? They aren’t even a light slap . “ Poke the bear”. Hilarious ?

Talk about living in an alternate reality . You and your kind are the “ Bears “. I’m poking ? You and your kind aren’t giving me or anyone else any beat down . Guy call your responses a beat down ? They aren’t even a light slap . “ Poke the bear”. Hilarious ?
Yeah, I know it hurts and I feel bad for you. I feel bad about your constant crying and ranting about EC, Trump, and the chinese virus. You seem like a miserable guy. I hope things get better for you, but being a malignant narcissist I doubt it.

Last edited: