Can Faithful Catholics Vote for Biden/Harris?

Lunched with two dedicated Catholics today. They said they cannot vote for Biden. They may or may not hold their noses and vote for Trump

There is a reason Kamala and Joe are for late late term abortions... it is all about the money!
Planed parenthood donated many millions to them and it is kicked back through government grants etc. Planed parenthood is on tape (audio and video) admitting they get more money for body parts if the victim/baby is older. They also admit to harvesting these for profit organs while the baby is still alive...this often takes much time as little one slowly dies.
If your religion is cool with that you are a true blue democrat and should vote accordingly.

"We cannot tolerate a perspective that is about going backward and not understanding women have agency. Women have value. Women have authority to make decisions about their own lives and their own bodies. And let me just tell you, as president, I will fight every day for a woman to make the decision for herself." - Harris during Dem primaries.

Harris is anti-Catholic bigot - PERIOD.

Real Catholics have nothing in common with today's democrat (Marxist, pro-infanticide) party.

Abortion rights are shaping up to be a prominent issue for 2020 Democratic candidates. Former Vice President Joe Biden, for example, withdrew his longstanding support for the Hyde Amendment — which prohibits the use of most federal funds for abortions — after backlash from pro-choice activists and fellow candidates. Marketwatch.com

In other words, Joe will gladly take your tax dollars and spend them on abortions.

"We cannot tolerate a perspective that is about going backward and not understanding women have agency. Women have value. Women have authority to make decisions about their own lives and their own bodies. And let me just tell you, as president, I will fight every day for a woman to make the decision for herself." - Harris during Dem primaries.
She's right. Sorry ?‍♂️

In today's world we now know pretty much everything you need to know about abortions and the procedures used to perform abortions so you are either against abortions or just plain don't care one way or another. After all it's not my child and who am I to tell somebody what to do even though we tell people what to do all the time. Today's culture is totally indifferent to the subject and the consequence of the act to the point of not even realizing that somewhere north of 60 million babies have been aborted that we know of since Roe v Wade. Do you think one of those babies might of grown up and developed a cure for cancer or this pandemic or maybe been a president of the United States? Who cares I guess. The thing that's makes it so bad with people like Joe Biden is he knows better in fact Joe is on record saying he personally is against abortion but since he's in the political field he's for it after all that's politics. He has set aside what he believes in to further his political career. A person like that has blood on their hands and is complicit in the murder of these unborn. One of the things God hates the most is the shedding of innocent blood. This country will pay a heavy price for that sometime in the future.

One of the things God hates the most is the shedding of innocent blood. This country will pay a heavy price for that sometime in the future.
Don't you think that this death cult is part of the breakdown in morals, ethics, the family, tolerance and culture that is causing the turmoil we are experiencing right now? I believe you are right but also that the payback is going on right now.

In today's world we now know pretty much everything you need to know about abortions and the procedures used to perform abortions so you are either against abortions or just plain don't care one way or another. After all it's not my child and who am I to tell somebody what to do even though we tell people what to do all the time. Today's culture is totally indifferent to the subject and the consequence of the act to the point of not even realizing that somewhere north of 60 million babies have been aborted that we know of since Roe v Wade. Do you think one of those babies might of grown up and developed a cure for cancer or this pandemic or maybe been a president of the United States? Who cares I guess. The thing that's makes it so bad with people like Joe Biden is he knows better in fact Joe is on record saying he personally is against abortion but since he's in the political field he's for it after all that's politics. He has set aside what he believes in to further his political career. A person like that has blood on their hands and is complicit in the murder of these unborn. One of the things God hates the most is the shedding of innocent blood. This country will pay a heavy price for that sometime in the future.
Probably 3-4 of those abortions are Trumps seed...a good lawyer an NDA and a checkbook and nobody has to know.

Probably 3-4 of those abortions are Trumps seed...a good lawyer an NDA and a checkbook and nobody has to know.
Christians and Catholics who vote for Trump aren't doing so because of his morals. They are doing so because of his policy. His policy has been very pro life.

This is the opposite of Biden and Harris who are radical abortion advocates wanting no restrictions on abortion at all. Even want the Hyde amendment repealed so federal funds can go to abortions

So the only people who claim to be Catholics and vote for Biden are the ones who left their faith behind a long time ago

Last edited:
Multiple DNC videos left "under God" out of the pledge of the allegiance last night

So yeah the party that hates Christianity and Catholics shouldn't be supported by people of those faiths.

I feel sorry for the people who fall for the fraud that is organized religion.

Abortion is healthcare, get over it and move on. I'm sure the same people who are outraged about abortion are the same ones calling COVID a hoax and the deaths over reported or just old people.

Which church does POTUS regularly attend again?
But the fraud evangelicals eat him up. Honestly there is not much difference between Trump's views and evangelicals, one just hides between religion. They are both frauds and full of hate.

I feel sorry for the people who fall for the fraud that is organized religion.

Abortion is healthcare, get over it and move on. I'm sure the same people who are outraged about abortion are the same ones calling COVID a hoax and the deaths over reported or just old people.
It's not healthcare to kill an unborn baby. Most of those abortions have nothing to do with the safety of the mother. What a garbage post

But the fraud evangelicals eat him up. Honestly there is not much difference between Trump's views and evangelicals, one just hides between religion. They are both frauds and full of hate.
The most hateful and intolerant group in America are white progressives.

Reactions: y2h
This thread was supposed to be about Catholics. I'm sorry that you think Catholics are only concerned about abortion.
Well democrats as a whole attack organized religion dealing with Christianity all the time. The example I just gave from yesterday is further proof

Kamala has attacked Catholics plenty

Fe
It's not healthcare to kill an unborn baby. Most of those abortions have nothing to do with the safety of the mother. What a garbage post
Fetus is not a baby. You and I will not find common ground and that is fine. I don't tell people what to do to their bodies. Abortion is healthcare get over it and worry about yourself

It was the entire dnc show letting this go. Your whataboutism won't work here

His policies are a lot more pro life than Biden -harris would be
170,000 deaths most preventable....pro life hahaha

In court trying to take healthcare from Americans....pro life hahahaha