Can Faithful Catholics Vote for Biden/Harris?

Fe

Fetus is not a baby. You and I will not find common ground and that is fine. I don't tell people what to do to their bodies. Abortion is healthcare get over it and worry about yourself
So how is it healthcare then? Abort means to end. So what are you ending ?

You are killing a baby. I know liberals like to justify it but there is a bottom line to what an abortion does.

Reactions: y2h
170,000 deaths most preventable....pro life hahaha

In court trying to take healthcare from Americans....pro life hahahaha
China caused the virus. Joe Biden was against both the China and europe travel bans

Cuomo and governors like him caused a ton of deaths by sending covid positive patients into nursing homes. But guarantee you don't blame him

Cuomo and newsome spoke many times how Trump gave them everything they wanted and was great at giving help. .Now they shift due to politics.

Hilarious

I feel sorry for the people who fall for the fraud that is organized religion.

Abortion is healthcare, get over it and move on. I'm sure the same people who are outraged about abortion are the same ones calling COVID a hoax and the deaths over reported or just old people.
I fought for your mother to choose life.

I feel sorry for the people who fall for the fraud that is organized religion.

Abortion is healthcare, get over it and move on. I'm sure the same people who are outraged about abortion are the same ones calling COVID a hoax and the deaths over reported or just old people.
170,000 deaths most preventable....pro life hahaha

In court trying to take healthcare from Americans....pro life hahahaha

GLAT.. inactive status?..
Just another D-Bag atheist marxist who accuses religious people of being hate filled.

If there is no God and if we never had a statement of inalienable rights granted by their creator. Then none of us would be sitting in this still great country that is the USA. No DP did not make America great again, it was always great.
People like GLAT are tying to change this great nation into something “better”
Feeling sorry for people who fall for the fraud of organized religion.
What about goofs like you who fall for the marxist utopia that only leads to tyranny.

Last edited:
You cannot be a faithful catholic and support ripping toddlers (Catholic children) away from their parents. In many cases permanently.

So when American citizens commit crimes and are taken to jail do their children go with them Happy?

Of course not

Illegally entering a country is a crime. That is why some separation happens. Happened under Obama too. And Obamas administration had those cages that they are trying to push onto Trump too

Reactions: y2h
I find it amusing that so many think they know how a Catholic is supposed to vote in the 2020 election; like everything else there are tradeoffs and what an individual Catholic believes is most important. Biden is pro abortion, but generally aligns with Catholic teachings elsewhere. Trump, personally, does not conform to Catholic teachings, but his Presidential actions concerning abortion does. What that means is Catholics, like most people can vote for either.

If a Catholics votes for a candidate who supports abortion they have blood on there hands no matter if the candidate is catholic or not. Catholics know better but I will admit some catholics will let political ideology get in the way of their religious beliefs

If a Catholics votes for a candidate who supports abortion they have blood on there hands no matter if the candidate is catholic or not. Catholics know better but I will admit some catholics will let political ideology get in the way of their religious beliefs
Trump has blood on his hands

Biden will likely cancel the Mexico City policy, which forbids federal funding to foreign groups that provide abortions. The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops has consistently supported the Mexico City policy.

I find it amusing that so many think they know how a Catholic is supposed to vote in the 2020 election; like everything else there are tradeoffs and what an individual Catholic believes is most important. Biden is pro abortion, but generally aligns with Catholic teachings elsewhere. Trump, personally, does not conform to Catholic teachings, but his Presidential actions concerning abortion does. What that means is Catholics, like most people can vote for either.

Biden officiated a wedding of a same sex couple which is against Catholic teaching. So, he differs with Catholic teaching on more than abortion.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/vic...ficiated-wedding-sex-couple/story?id=41058123

Lou Holtz’s speech tonight makes it clear that republicans plan to go after Biden’s faith. A bold move considering who the president is. Idk if they will but the democrats should start reminding evangelical Christians of their dear leaders moral failings.

I would never vote for someone with pronouns in their Twitter bio like Harris. How long until Biden follows suit?

I live in a county that is probably 75% Catholic or more. They also voted 80% for Trump last election, so while a Catholic may choose to vote for Biden, I don't think many will.

Once again for the dullards - a sincere, devout Catholic cannot support Biden. Prob not Trump either but def not the greatest pro-baby killing ticket in history.