Can Faithful Catholics Vote for Biden/Harris?

Is it still considered a double homicide if a mother is killed and her unborn baby dies as well?
It's among many contradictions. Another is the guy has zero rights to stop an abortion. But if the girl keeps the baby and the guy wants an abortion, he has to pay child support

Either give the guy rights too or he shoudlnt be responsible monetarily in the latter example

You also will routinely hear about rape and incest and other exceptions. Rape is about 1 percent and incest less than .5 percent. It's just sidestepping the issue to justify being for a barbaric act

People gotta do that though. It's hard to look at what really happens step by step without condemning the action

Reactions: y2h
Most practicing Catholics differ with many of the teachings of the Church.

That depends on what you consider a practicing Catholic. This link says that 75% of practicing Catholics are opposed to same sex marriage.
https://www.ncronline.org/news/syno...practicing-catholics-america-are-worlds-apart

One could say that Biden not only disagrees with Church teaching on same sex marriage but he took an additional step by officiating at a same sex marriage which is scandal, meaning that it leads others astray according to Church teaching.

That depends on what you consider a practicing Catholic. This link says that 75% of practicing Catholics are opposed to same sex marriage.
https://www.ncronline.org/news/syno...practicing-catholics-america-are-worlds-apart

One could say that Biden not only disagrees with Church teaching on same sex marriage but he took an additional step by officiating at a same sex marriage which is scandal, meaning that it leads others astray according to Church teaching.

Are you saying that officiating a same sex marriage leads others to become gay? Wow...that is some whacked out thinking.

He is as good as any other Catholic.
I take that as a very personal insult as a 73 year-old Catholic who since the age of three has only missed Sunday Mass once (except for illnesses). Take it back. And as for Ms. Harris who would bar me from becoming a federal judge due to my ties to a radical, subversive organization, the Knights of Columbus, she's a good example of anti-Catholic bigotry.

I take that as a very personal insult as a 73 year-old Catholic who since the age of three has only missed Sunday Mass once (except for illnesses). Take it back. And as for Ms. Harris who would bar me from becoming a federal judge due to my ties to a radical, subversive organization, the Knights of Columbus, she's a good example of anti-Catholic bigotry.
Take it however you want. You are not the judge of who is or isn’t a good Catholic.

Pope Francis: Let us look in the mirror before judging

“Look in the mirror, but not to put on makeup to hide the wrinkles. No, no, no, that’s not the advice! Look in the mirror to look at yourself as you are,” he said. “Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye and do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or, how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while the log is still in your eye?

Take it however you want. You are not the judge of who is or isn’t a good Catholic.

Pope Francis: Let us look in the mirror before judging

“Look in the mirror, but not to put on makeup to hide the wrinkles. No, no, no, that’s not the advice! Look in the mirror to look at yourself as you are,” he said. “Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye and do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or, how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while the log is still in your eye?
You have a whole tree in your eye ?

John Macarthur discusses the Democratic platform which includes abortion. Also, the first version of the platform removed any mention of God the they later put it back in after complaints:

Two supreme court justices
Many judges at lower levels
Spoke at March for life . First sitting president to do so
Gave many slots at RNC to pro life advocates
Speaks out on radical.lefts position on it often
So you believe that Trump has long held beliefs being pro life?