Alexander Vindman to be ousted from National Security Council as early as Friday

And when history reports this they will also report this was the first impeachment that was political in nature and voted down party lines.

It will say this but it will delve a bit further into things . In that case it will say it's obvious the President did exactly what the House said he did , but the President blocked witnesses from testifying , ordered people with first hand knowledge who knew exactly what he did from saying anything , ignored Subpoenas , and hid al documents that were requested which were pretty much known to show Trump committed impeachable offenses . History will tell the whole story with many details unfortunately . it will also point out the cowardice of the Senate Republicans

Last edited:
chattel slavery is a specific type of slavery, where the slave is considered property and the slave's children are enslaved. That is not true of all forms of slavery. gosh a ruddies I sure hope this widens your knowledge, every little bit helps.
Yeah Rudy, since chattel slavery was the type of slavery in pre-Civil War America (I'm positive I know more about that than you do.) you don't really need to remind us every time you use the word "slavery." Like I said, we know what you're talking about. So again, do you believe your redundancy makes you appear smarter than everyone else or is it to signify your woke status? Because it really doesn't add anything else to the discussion.

Last edited:
Correction the Puritans did not come over on the Mayflower, the Pilgrims did. The Pilgrims were a different sect. Pilgrims were separatists from the Church of England, the Puritans were not, they wanted to stay a part of the Church but reform "purify" it. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The Pilgrims who came to America were from Yorkshire who fled to Holland and then went to America on the Mayflower. They were considered to be Puritans, While you are correct that in theory; the latter Puritans were not separatists; in practice they were by the time they came to America.

but he will remain among the list of disreputable leaders who have been impeaching for as long as this representative democracy exists.

Less than 50% of Americans can tell you that Andrew Johnson was a President, less than half that can tell you that he was impeached. If you ask people what they remember about Bill Clinton, most can discuss blue dresses, semen stains, and Monica Lewinsky, Less than 1/3rd will mention impeachment. You are imagining a mountain out of a mole hill. If you ask about Richard Nixon, a majority will say that he was impeached.....

Andrew Johnson, nor Bill Clinton will show up on many lists of disreputable presidents, they might not be listed as the greatest, but probably not identified as disreputable either. He was impeached and found not guilty, it will not matter to most people.

It will say this but it will delve a bit further into things . In that case it will say it's obvious the President did exactly what the House said he did , but the President blocked witnesses from testifying , ordered people with first hand knowledge who knew exactly what he did from saying anything , ignored Subpoenas , and hid al documents that were requested which were pretty much known to show Trump committed impeachable offenses . History will tell the whole story with many details unfortunately . it will also point out the cowardice of the Senate Republicans

Bill Clinton's bio says less about his impeachment and there were actual crimes committed. You are imagining an outrage that won't exist. The majority do not care, and after his 2nd term, even fewer will care and that will be an important part of his bio.

Well liberal history anyway. Is that supposed to be some horrible fearful thing? What history says ?. Trump will be dead soon as all of us will be, so I do not think the Donald is losing any sleep over it. I’m certainly not

Yeah Rudy, since chattel slavery was the type of slavery in pre-Civil War America (I'm positive I know more about that than you do.) you don't really need to remind us every time you use the word "slavery." Like I said, we know what you're talking about. So again, do you believe your redundancy makes you appear smarter than everyone else or is it to signify your woke status? Because it really doesn't add anything else to the discussion.
Chattel chattel chattel nah nah nah nah

But we know everyone is smarter than you.

Thanks for the spell check though.
We ? Are you part of a team? Typo ? If you are going to be a jerk as usual and act as a pompous know it all { As usual } and suggest someone else is trying to appear being smarter than 'EVERYONE" else and then snottily adding that he added nothing much to the discussion ? You might want to make sure your response is clean . Thing is you go more than your usual few words or one sentence you are as apt for a 'TYPO" as anyone else . Pompous fool .

Fifteen hundred years of Christian theology had done nothing to end slavery. But the Bible had supplied some arguments for proponents of slavery. But a hundred years of the Enlightenment thought doomed the institution.

11 million people transported into chattel slavery. And of the 9 million or so who survived do you realize how large that population was. Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Guyana, Surinam, Brazil all a large part populated with the ancestors of those slaves with significant populations in many of the other countries of the Western Hemisphere including 42 million in the United States. The total is a quarter of a billion people. And just about all them had their ancestors kidnapped from Africa and brought here. You realize the number of people who through the generations had to suffer chattel slavery that finally produced that current population. The black diaspora in the Americas or as you call it “a blip” If you don’t see the unmitigated atrocity of this you are beyond the pale and for you the Holocaust was a minor glitch in the progress of Christendom.
I guess you missed "Pharaoh let my people go"

They were enslaved and sold by fellow blacks. I know that's an inconvenient truth.

We ? Are you part of a team? Typo ? If you are going to be a jerk as usual and act as a pompous know it all { As usual } and suggest someone else is trying to appear being smarter than 'EVERYONE" else and then snottily adding that he added nothing much to the discussion ? You might want to make sure your response is clean . Thing is you go more than your usual few words or one sentence you are as apt for a 'TYPO" as anyone else . Pompous fool .
So angry

Well liberal history anyway. Is that supposed to be some horrible fearful thing? What history says ?. Trump will be dead soon as all of us will be, so I do not think the Donald is losing any sleep over it. I’m certainly not

Yes dead men care little about what is said about them I suppose. that wasn't the point and what you think matters less. I merely pointed out that history and by that I didn't mean 'liberal " history will tell the real story . What facts that I stated in that post are not true and just liberal 'Lies"

Yes dead men care little about what is said about them I suppose. that wasn't the point and what you think matters less. I merely pointed that history and by that I didn't mean 'liberal " history will tell the real story . What facts that I stated in that post are not true and just liberal 'Lies"
All of it

why chuckling? It wasn’t a funny post, kind of demented and sad, but not funny

Demented and sad was a line you must have stolen from John Bender out of Shermer High in a Chicago suburb in the 80's . Anyway , trust me I was grinning and my chest was jutting out from the chuckles . If you can't see the humor I guess you need to see it from my perspective which is impossible

Synergy, you got to be kidding. From the first to the 18th Century Christianity existed and for 1400 of those years dominated Europe without making any substantial effort to end slavery and in fact often supplying a defense for the institution. And then about 1700 with the beginning of the Enlightenment with its reason and emphasis on the sciences and it attack on the dogma and superstition, and Europe was put on the road to the abolition of slavery.

Gosh saying something is just a blip “an unexpected, minor, and typically temporary deviation from a general trend, “ What a way to describe the kidnapping an enslavement of 10 million people, the direct death of 2 million, the life of pain and suffering of hundreds of millions people over three centuries of chattel slavery in the Western Hemisphere.

Chattel slavery in the New Word was uniquely evil because much of it was taking place while a view attacking the institution was growing. While the Enlightenment was showing what an evil the Institution was. A fact recognized by the Southern founders like George Mason, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe. They knew what they were doing was wrong and evil but because of their greed and selfishness, they still profited from the institution.

lotr10- “Acknowledging this fact (blip statement) in no way condones slavery or reduces the terrible impact slavery has had on any group through history.”
Oh really but then you write about chattel slavery in America-
lotr10-“And you can't have that because in the context of the times America's "original sin" wasn't really a sin and wasn't original. "
Unbelievable, chattel slavery was not a sin. Jefferson knew it was a sin, Madison knew it was a sin, Monroe knew it was a sin. But you excuse it.

In the United States part of the nation fought to end chattel slavery, but another part fought to save chattel slavery.
They fought for states rights vs federal power. You're welcome.

hardly he voted in away that would be popular with his district electorate, hardly a profile in courage
people like Joe Manchin, Doug Jones, Mitt Romney voted their consciences even though they all had majority Republican electorates in their states who voted in enormous majorities to the Great Orange Pumpkin, that is political courage.
Its political suicide and its glorious.

Demented and sad was a line you must have stolen from John Bender out of Shermer High in a Chicago suburb in the 80's . Anyway , trust me I was grinning and my chest was jutting out from the chuckles . If you can't see the humor I guess you need to see it from my perspective which is impossible
Thank God ?

tsk, tsk, tsk, your ignorance showed when you were unaware there were more types of slavery than CHATTEL SLAVERY.

No they weren't. Abuse of power is a nebulous term, not a crime. Obstruction of Congress isnt a thing...the courts enforce subpoenas, not Congress.
Section 1505 of Title 18, United States Code, as amended by the Victim and Witness Protection Act of 1982, forbids anyone from corruptly, or by threats of force or by any threatening communication, influencing, obstructing, or impeding any pending proceeding before a department or agency of the United States, or Congress. In 1996 Congress enacted a clarifying amendment to 18 U.S.C. § 1515, which defines the term "corruptly" as used in section 1505 to mean "acting with an improper purpose, personally or by influencing another, including making a false or misleading statement, or withholding, concealing, altering, or destroying a document or other information." False Statements Accountability Act of 1996, Pub. L. No. 104-292, §3, 110 Stat. 3459, 3460.

They fought for states rights vs federal power. You're welcome.
lol, read what the manifestos they used as they seceded, it was for slavery. States Rights has been used for hundreds of years to protect slavery then segregation.

I guess you missed "Pharaoh let my people go"

They were enslaved and sold by fellow blacks. I know that's an inconvenient truth.
and gosh a ruddies, and that in some way justifies 300 years of chattel slavery, only for those who can't handle the truth.