What's going on in the world

Beto going for the Triple Crown of L's. ?

E_sTWRoWYAEKoAW

So I wonder if biological women see this person as being the "first ever female" four star admiral?

It took a man to shatter the glass ceiling

One hour after that rumor was made public a spokesperson for Manchin said that was not true. I did hear through the grapevine that it was Manchin that started the rumor trying to get some wiggle room.

Is he giving access to a high ranking government official as well?

That’s what Hunter Biden did, but the Leftist media chose not to report it.
I missed this story on Fox News....Isn't this the guy he was communicating with on WhatApp? (Email servers!!!!)

So I wonder if biological women see this person as being the "first ever female" four star admiral?

If I was dying and Levine wanted to give me mouth to mouth to save my life, Please Lord, let me die!
"Association of State and Territorial Health Officials CEO Michael Fraser said that the national nonprofit representing public health agencies in the US "is here to support you and your team defend the health of all Americans!"
Comedy Bang Bang Head Spin GIF by IFC

Jared's BFF ( 100000000000X's worse than anything Hunter Biden has been involved with)

Deflection alert.

Yesterday I received a call from GOP Congressman touting the advantages of Medicare enrollment. He is holding live Q&A sessions on the program.

Just another Republican taking advantage of popular democratic policies that the GOP fought (especially MAGA/Tea Party) Same thing happened with Biden's Covid relief plan. GOP house members went back to their districts to sell the policy that are very popular even though they voted against it.

Yesterday I received a call from GOP Congressman touting the advantages of Medicare enrollment. He is holding live Q&A sessions on the program.

Just another Republican taking advantage of popular democratic policies that the GOP fought (especially MAGA/Tea Party) Same thing happened with Biden's Covid relief plan. GOP house members went back to their districts to sell the policy that are very popular even though they voted against it.
Unless this particular GOP Congressman fought against those policies, this is a weird rant. You do know not everyone is a partisan hack like yourself, right?

Good lord that was a pathetic showing by a US Senator
The Senator tells it as he sees it and that makes him pathetic? What about that Senator that took his time allotted and never asked her a question. he took the time to give a short history of her past statements and writings. Stating nothing she could say now could change the truth of her past. Then we have a few senators that just thanked her for being who and what she is and kissed her backside. The woman was arrested for stealing from a store. Whoever is making the choices for Biden has to know better, more qualified people than this woman.

The Senator tells it as he sees it and that makes him pathetic? What about that Senator that took his time allotted and never asked her a question. he took the time to give a short history of her past statements and writings. Stating nothing she could say now could change the truth of her past. Then we have a few senators that just thanked her for being who and what she is and kissed her backside. The woman was arrested for stealing from a store.
It is performative politics playing to redneck dipchits. Man has a Harvard law degree and is a Rhodes Scholar....he is playing foghorn leghorn for the MAGA Base. You understand this right? Just like Josh Mandell, Ted Cruz and JD Vance. They are grifting off stupidity.

It’s breathtaking in its perverse perniciousness: a Manhattan junior-high school’s plan to racially separate 7th and 8th grade students into so-called “affinity groups” for class discussions on racial identity and social justice. This is a public school teaching children that the color of their skin matters more than the content of their character.

The principal, Shanna Douglas, says the exercise serves the school’s mission to “undo the legacy of racism and oppression in this country that impacts our school community.” No, it’s feeding, even creating, an entirely new racism.

It’s breathtaking in its perverse perniciousness: a Manhattan junior-high school’s plan to racially separate 7th and 8th grade students into so-called “affinity groups” for class discussions on racial identity and social justice. This is a public school teaching children that the color of their skin matters more than the content of their character.

The principal, Shanna Douglas, says the exercise serves the school’s mission to “undo the legacy of racism and oppression in this country that impacts our school community.” No, it’s feeding, even creating, an entirely new racism.
Special drinking fountains?