What are you watching?

Big Shot: hot shot college b-ball coach gets tossed out the biz and ends up at a private girl's school. We know the formula. It's all about the personalities. Watched the pilot It could work for a season.

Larry Bird stories on youtube. lol, smh and another lol. Hard to pick a favorite. The Hawks bench as he's torching them is pretty good.

Still watching Babylon 5. I'm in the middle of season 4. It's been over 20 years since watching it the first time. I'm amazed how good it really is and has withstood the test of time. The updated graphics has helped making it look modern even if it doesn't have the same production value as today's shows.

Also watching "Katla" and "The Chair". Both decent shows. Katla is a good slowburn and doesn't have the usual storylines from Hollywood.

Another interesting episode of Ray Bradbury Theater titled "Gotcha" (1988). Starring Saul Rubinek and Kate Lynch (Bill Murray's love interest in "Meatballs". A lonely man meets a vivacious woman at a party, they hit it off until he begins to think it's too good to be true. Then she invites him on an overnight stay at a hotel so they can play a "game" of her own invention she calls Gotcha.

Interesting reversal of traditional roles, and cree-py!

a sinking ship

Not Yet No GIF

Speaking of not yet, thinking of watching tennis, haven't done in awhile. US Open will have Opelka vs. Isner, 6'11" vs 6'9".

Last edited:
yesterday we started and are enjoying "Only Murders in the Building" on Hulu with Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez.

Also "Nine Perfect Strangers" on Hulu.

Hulu has a lot of intriguing shows that just came out or are about to.

Turning Point: 9/11 and the War on Terror
First episode. Not covering any new ground so far but the personal stories bring a reality. People describing the sounds of the first plane hitting as they were in the other tower....

Turning Point: 9/11 and the War on Terror
First episode. Not covering any new ground so far but the personal stories bring a reality. People describing the sounds of the first plane hitting as they were in the other tower....
I saw the first and last episodes, hoping to see the 'tweeners. Also, watched President Bush's interview for the second time.

Good to learn and remember.

Made good use of the holiday weekend. Finished off the last season of Kims Convenience, finished the last episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and finished off season 3 of Young Sheldon.

The Chair. By end episode one I went from "not for me" to "those liberal arts don't seem so bad." It's been pretty good.